N
Neilan Gianelli


The life is wonderful but sometimes we forget that the beauty is in the little things.


Récits de vie Tout public.

#life-sky
1
3.9mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les 30 jours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

The wind

Have you ever ask yourself about your favourite thing in life? Recently i asked that question and i thing is a bit dumb but i realize that i like the wind, weird right? But not all winds, let me explain.

In winter i like to walk, i like the process before go out of my home, you know, get dressed, get my jacket and my scarf and if is very cold my winter hat. Then when i´m outside and i start walking then the magic happens, i start to feel the wind in my face, the cold wind, when is winter i like to feel the cold wind in my face you know, so cold that my face turns red and in that moment i close my eyes, in that small moment i feel alive, the wind make me feel alive, the winter wind, the cold wind.

18 Juin 2020 04:44 1 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
Lire le chapitre suivant The sky

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 1 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!

Histoires en lien