u3071 Margarita Lapina

The universe of loving hearts and good events enriches everyone with bright emotions and love. You are the diamonds in my heart, the wind in my wings, the creators of good events, the most beloved readers! This story is about miracles, magic portals and bright minds of mankind. It’s good to be enthusiastic, in demand and important, it is important to become the best version of yourself every new day. Success chooses loving and creative hearts. This is valuable. Вселенная любящих сердец и добрых событий обогащает каждого яркими эмоциями и любовью Вы - бриллианты моего сердца, ветер в моих крыльях, созидатели добрых событий, самые любимые читатели! Эта история - про чудеса, волшебные порталы и светлые умы человечества. Хорошо быть увлеченным, востребованным и важным, важно становиться каждый новый день лучшей версией себя. Успех выбирает любящие и созидающие сердца. Это ценно. Новые идеи и бесконечно продуктивные коммуникации проявляются в легендарных брендах и умных лидерах Power ideas and infinity productive communications show up in legendary brands and mindful leaders.


Classiques Tout public.

#happy #power #live #mind #love #InAParallelsUniverse #mart #ideas #life
2
14.4mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les 15 jours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Порталы Бакстона Baxton's Portals



Right hemispherus

Life and creation for love

Beauty and kindness are in the eyes of our children

The greatness of good deeds - for a better future

The most amazing stories, magic and miracles happen to us much more often than a Christmas rose blooms.
I like to tell you over a cup of coffee emotional stories about love for the neurosphere, culinary horoscopes, calendars and neurosarisov!
So, my beloved readers, this story is filled with miracles, the joy of life and love.
Star open spaces, powerful events and good discoveries develop everyone.
I set up an exotic novelty in the neurosphere - the culinary horoscope calendar, which my beloved simply adored.

The neuroportals flashed before my eyes:

Children’s horoscope calendar greeted me with a cheerful song

“Spacecraft and droids
On the planet of love
Dust particles
They brought us happiness
Golden sunrises
Glorious sunsets
I will become a Space Marine

Chorus

Star Friendship
Continuous
We are greatness
We know the stars for a long time
I am an enviable Taurus
I will jump into the spaceship
Prominent captain
I won’t care

On the planet of happiness
Thank you
Twin of success
I will become for my beloved
Hugs
I’ll give her

Gold placers
For brilliant children
Leadership and Brotherhood
for legendary ideas
Star dreams
Harmony of love
You give to everyone "

The horoscope calendar in the neuroportal for future mothers and dads rustled encouragingly:

“The future mother of Libra gracefully scribbled an article for a futuristic magazine on a new laptop
She was in seventh heaven with joy, her heart is filled with harmony and radiance of the loving eyes of the future daddy. She inhaled the soft, vibrant, vibrant aroma of fresh pastries, ready to seduce and dangerous to her waist. The beautiful Amazon scribbled on her laptop like a machine gun and did not notice how more than two hours passed.
The insinuating aroma of hot chocolate was spiced up with cinnamon and nutmeg and melted on the tongue.
All this luxury was delivered to the future daddy, and mother had a bite of freshly squeezed juice and bright, healthy, fresh fruits.
The day was atmospheric and full of small joys and sparks of happiness, this time of the year was always our friendly sissy and daddy family, we were waiting for the baby to appear with emotional awe and impatience.
“Legendary events and good discoveries inspire every Aries in creating happy moments, it is important,” added the futuristic story about the main characters with an elegant scattering of letters.
For breakfast, I prepared an exotic dish for my beloved Future Papa, which I learned about from the culinary horoscope calendar, which described in great detail the taste preferences of each zodiac sign.

Sometimes the day of the future parents consists of funny little things and pleasant moments. So it was this time. ”

The neuroportal for fans of the neurosphere and devices shared culinary and calendar details:

“A local Scorpion producer introduced AR elements to illustrate Christmas card designs for Crayfish,” and now Santa greets everyone involved with an exclamation of “Ho Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!”
A message came to your e-mail “Personally from Leo John MacMillan: I will tell you about the results and plans”
“Max Buxton - The founder of the neurosphere and Virgo, according to the horoscope, read Sagittarius- his beloved, verses for their baby Pisces, cute and funny and deserved a standing ovation”

Constellations areas, neuroportals, stellar arrays. To love in the Universe is so beautiful!

“Hello girls, like boys! Welcome to the neuroportal for xenobiologists and psychologists. How to survive 300 days of happiness with your beloved in a planetary paradise? - The host’s velvet voice was energetic and friendly.
Young Aquarius-mommy Juliet, with provocative sparkles in her eyes and a mysterious expression on her face, continued to stir a spoon in a porcelain tea cup and laughed merrily, remembering a cute note from daddy, then mentally ran through her scientific treatise on the interaction of particles at a quantum level, considering examples of all kinds of communications at the levels of consciousness, scientific experiments, love and energy moments.
A light fluffy cloud, similar to the funny teddy bear I bought for our baby, the future Virgo, swam past our cozy house. This month was cloudy and generous with summer showers.
Observing the behavior of couples in love, especially expectant mothers and fathers, it should be noted that all our actions, ideas, feelings and emotions are a consequence of harmony and love.
Continues the future dad Capricorn:
If my child asks me
- Daddy, tell me how you met my mommy?
I’ll answer - she was so beautiful that I wanted to get a tattoo with her favorite curvature of the body - a dazzling smile - right in my head! ”

The neuroportal for Mind Al lovers and pets flickers star and affectionately informs:
“One warm evening, a kitten named Buxton sat by the window. The kitten was moderately well-fed and often watched the life of cats from its corner on the windowsill. And once he noticed an interesting thing. Every evening forty magpies flew to a branch near the window of our kitten to their girlfriends - owls. Buxton closely watched their flight in the sky and with the greatest surprise noticed that owls sometimes sit on a branch. And that evening, Buxton decided to take up his hobby - to watch the magpies. He already knew when the magpie was about to arrive and was already waiting for her in advance to monitor their flight. Suddenly a magpie flew past the window of our kitten and an amulet fell from it. A gust of wind brought him to the curtain rail of Buxton’s window, after which Buxton heard a roll of thunder, and then lightning and some kind of noise in the sky. Suddenly a portal appeared that Buxton was not aware of. ”*
- Honey, will you have some coffee? - the sounds of my favorite voice drove me out of thought. I nodded gratefully and stretched out sweetly. It’s good to be a worthy person, pursuing the greatness of your dream, how worthy of applause to be a good leader.
Morning ideas are the most effective!
I will definitely add this wonderful morning to our family neuro-sketches, - exclaimed the daddy
She approached me gracefully, smiling and energetic, bright and dazzlingly beautiful - that’s what a mother!
Morning dreams are so atmospheric! I added a scattering of thought images to my imaginero.
* This paragraph is written using Mind Al

Left hemispherus
If you are a grateful person, legends, good events,
friendly hearts and the universe love you.

First Intergalactic GAME “Baxton’s Portals”
In this game, the winner is the first to collect 20 different neuro-portals.
Game start
At the beginning of the game, all the stylized maps of the portals must be collected in one pile and mixed consistently and thoroughly for 5 minutes
Each player is dealt 10 neuroportal cards from a pile
After that, the bale is placed in the center of the table. Portal cards are placed on a table nearby.
Each player, without looking at the cards received, selects 5 of them and places them on the table. The player holds the remaining cards in his hand.
After this, the cards laid out by the player on the table are turned face down.
Running order
It is determined randomly using a Smarty-cube. When the player’s turn ends, the next player to go is the one to his right, and so on in a clockwise direction.
The order of each player is as follows:
We play one card;
We get a portal if the combination of cards on the table shows such an opportunity;
We take one card from the pile into the hand.
During his turn, the player must play one card - choose any card from those that are in his hand, and replace with it any card from those that are on his table. The active card from the table is transferred to the player on the right and replaces his card on the table in the same location where it was at the player whose turn is now - for example, on the right, in the center, on the left
That card, which is replaced by the player on the right, is sent to the discard.
Thus, playing a card, the player changes both his own card on the table and the card of one of his counterparts (the player on the right). As a result of this, the player finds the portal he needs in the game location or tries to stop the opponent from doing this.
Getting neuroportals
On each map in the upper left corner are images of the symbols of Marsopolis. Each symbol has its own portal. In total, there are up to 20 different neuroportals. ”
Morning dreams are so atmospheric! I added a scattering of thought images to my imaginero.

Right Hemispherus

Жизнь и созидание для любви

Красота и доброта - в глазах наших детей

Величие добрых дел - для лучшего будущего

Самые удивительные истории, волшебство и чудеса происходят c нами намного чаще, чем цветет рождественская роза.

Люблю за чашечкой кофе поведать эмоциональные истории о любви к нейросфере, кулинарным гороскопам-календарям и нейрозарисовкам!

Итак, мои любимые читатели, эта история наполнена чудесами, радостью жизни и любовью.

Звездные просторы, мощные события и добрые открытия развивают каждого.

Я настраивал в нейросфере экзотичную новинку - кулинарный гороскоп-календарь, который просто обожала моя любимая.

Нейропорталы так и мелькали перед моим взором:

Детский гороскоп-календарь приветствовал меня бодрой песенкой

“Космолеты и дроиды

На планете любви

Звездные пылинки

Нам счастье принесли

Золотые рассветы

Славные закаты

Космодесантником стану я ребята

Припев

Дружба звездная

Непрерывная

Мы величие

Знаем звезд давно

Я Тельцом завидным

В космолет запрыгну

Капитаном видным

Буду все равно

На планете счастья

Вас благодарю

Близнецом успеха

Стану для любимой

Крепкие объятия

Я ей подарю

Золотые россыпи идей

Для гениальных детей

Лидерство и братство

для легендарных идей

Звездные мечты

Гармонию любви

Ты всем дари"

Гороскоп-календарь в нейропортале для будущих маменек и папенек ободряюще шелестел:

“Будущая маменька Весы изящно строчила на новеньком ноутбуке статью для футуристического журнала

Она была на седьмом небе от радости, ее сердце наполнено гармонией и сиянием любящих глаз будущего папеньки. Она вдохнула мягкий, живой, яркий аромат свежей выпечки, готовый соблазнять и опасный для ее талии. Прекрасная амазонка строчила на своем лэптопе как пулемет и не заметила, как прошло более двух часов.

Вкрадчивый аромат горячего шоколада был взбодрен пряностями - корица и мускат так и таяли на языке.

Вся эта роскошь была доставлена будущему папеньке, а маменька перекусила свежевыжатым соком и яркими, полезными, свежими фруктами.

День был атмосферен и полон маленьких радостей и искорок счастья, это время года всегда радовало наше дружное маменькино-папеньковое семейство, мы ждали появления малышки с душевным трепетом и нетерпением.

“Легендарные события и добрые открытия окрыляют каждого Овна в созидании счастливых моментов, это важно" - дополнила маменька изящной россыпью букв футуристическую историю о главных героях.

На завтрак я приготовила любимому Будущему папеньке экзотичное блюдо, про которое узнала из кулинарного гороскопа-календаря, где очень подробно описывались вкусовые пристрастия каждого знака зодиака.

Иногда день будущих родителей складывается из забавных мелочей и приятных моментов. Так было и в этот раз.”

Нейропортал для любителей нейросферы и девайсов делился кулинарно-календарными подробностями:

“Местный Скорпион-производитель внедрил AR элементы при иллюстрировании оформлений на рождественских открытках для Раков“, и теперь Санта приветствует всех причастных восклицанием “Хо-Хо-Хо! Веселого рождества!”

На вашу эл почту пришло сообщение “Лично от Льва Джона Макмиллана: расскажу про итоги и планы"

“Макс Бакстон - Основатель нейросферы и Дева по гороскопу прочел Стрельцу- своей любимой, стихи для их малыша-Рыбы, милые и веселые и заслужил овации”

Созвездий районы, нейропорталы, звездные массивы. Любить во Вселенной - так красиво!

“Здравствуйте девочки, лайкайте мальчиков! Вас приветствует нейропортал для ксенобиологов и психологов. Как пережить 300 дней счастья вместе с любимой в планетарном раю? - бархатный голос ведущего был энергичен и дружелюбен.

Молодая Водолей-маменька Джульетта с задорными искорками в глазах, вечная хохотушка, была серьезна, с загадочным выражением лица продолжала помешивать ложечкой чай в фарфоровой чашечке, и весело расхохоталась, вспомнив милую записку от папеньки, затем мысленно пробежалась по своему научному трактату о взаимодействии частиц на квантовом уровне, рассмотрев примеры всевозможных коммуникаций на уровнях сознания, научные эксперименты, любви и энергии моменты.

Легкое пушистое облако, похожее на забавного медвежонка, которого я купил нашей малышке - будущей Деве, проплывало мимо нашего уютного дома. Этот месяц был облачным и щедрым на летние ливни.

Наблюдая за поведением влюбленных пар, особенно будущих мам и папенек, следует отметить, что все наши действия, идеи, чувства и эмоции - следствие гармонии и любви.

Продолжает будущий папенька-Козерог:

Если мой ребенок спросит меня

- Папенька, расскажи, как ты встретил мою маменьку?

я отвечу - она была так прекрасна, что мне хотелось сделать тату с ее любимым изгибом тела - ослепительной улыбкой, - прямо в своей голове!”

Нейропортал для любителей Mind Al и домашних питомцев звездно мерцает и ласково сообщает:

“Одним теплым вечером у окна сидел котёнок по имени Бакстон. Котёнок был в меру упитанный и часто наблюдал за жизнью кошек из своего угла на подоконнике. А однажды он заметил интересную вещь. Каждый вечер на ветку возле окна нашего котёнка прилетала сорока к своим подругам - совам. Бакстон внимательно следил за их полетом в небе и с величайшим удивлением замечал, что совы иногда садятся на ветку. И этим же вечером,Бакстон решил заняться своим увлечением - понаблюдать за сороками. Он уже знал когда сорока примерно прилетает и уже ждал её заранее,чтобы следить за их полётом. Неожиданно сорока пролетела мимо окна нашего котёнка и с неё упал амулет. Порывом ветра его занесло на карниз окна Бакстона,после чего Бакстон услышал раскат грома, а затем молнии и какой-то шум в небе. Вдруг появился портал,о котором не было известно Бакстону.”*

- Милый, будешь кофе? - звуки любимого голоса вывели меня из задумчивости. Я благодарно кивнул головой и сладко потянулся. Хорошо быть достойным человеком, преследуя величие своей мечты, как достойно аплодисментов быть хорошим лидером.

Утренние идеи - самые эффективные!

Я обязательно добавлю это чудесное утро в наши семейные нейрозарисовки, - воскликнул папенька

Она грациозно подошла ко мне, -улыбчивая и энергичная, яркая и ослепительно красивая - вот какая маменька!

Утренние грезы такие атмосферные! Я добавил россыпь мыслеобразов в свой имаджинейро.

*Этот абзац написан с помощью Mind Al

Left Hemispherus

Если вы благодарный человек, легенды, добрые события,

дружеские сердца и Вселенная любят вас.

Первая межгалактическая ИГРА “Baxton’s Portals”

В этой игре выигрывает тот, кто первым сможет собрать 20 разных нейропорталов.

Старт игры

В начале игры все стилизованные карты порталов нужно собрать в одну кипу и последовательно и тщательно перемешивать 5 мин

Каждому из игроков раздается из кипы по 10 карт нейропорталов

После этого кипа помещается в центре стола. Карточки порталов кладутся на стол рядом.

Каждый игрок, не глядя в полученные карты, выбирает 5 из них и располагает их на столе. Остальные карты игрок держит в руке.

После этого карты, выложенные игроком на стол, переворачиваются рубашкой вниз.

Порядок хода

Определяется рандомно, с помощью Smarty-кубика. Когда ход игрока заканчивается, следующим ходит игрок, который находится справа от него, и так далее по часовой стрелке.

Порядок хода каждого из игроков следующий:

Играем одну карту;

Получаем портал, если комбинация карт на столе показывают такую возможность;

Берем одну карту из кипы в руку.

Во время своего хода игрок должен сыграть одну карту - выбрать любую карту из тех, которые находятся у него в руке, и заменить ею любую карту из тех, которые находятся у него на столе. Активная карта со стола передается игроку справа и заменяет его карту на столе в той же локации, где она находилась у игрока, чей сейчас ход - например, справа, по центру, слева

Та карта, которая заменяется у игрока справа, отправляется в сброс.

Таким образом, сыграв карту, игрок меняет как собственную карту на столе, так и карту одного из своих визави (игрока справа).

В результате этого игрок находит необходимый ему портал в игровой локации или старается помешать оппоненту сделать это.

Получение нейропорталов

На каждой карте в левом верхнем углу на расположены изображения символов Марсополиса. Каждому символу соответствует свой портал. Всего существует до 20 различных нейропорталов.”

Утренние мечты такие атмосферные! Я добавил россыпь мыслеобразов в свой имаджинейро.

1 Octobre 2021 18:49 2 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
5
Lire le chapitre suivant Baxton's Story: COVIDus

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 4 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!