D
Dinosaur Tamer


I am writing this for one of the competitions Started writing on the sixth of January


Crimen Todo público.

#InteractiveCrime
5 CAPÍTULOS Historia interactiva
5
7.2mil VISITAS
En progreso - Nuevo capítulo Todos los sábados
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

The first day

I remember brightly to that day when this all started.

It was the sixth of January and I was walking home home from my office and as I was turning onto Saxholm street I got a phone call. The time was already midnight so I wondered who would call in such a late hour. As I picked up the phone I heard a familiar voice, It was my friend from college Albert Howell who was at that time working for the police. He said to me that he would need me to help him with a case. I was happy to hear his voice but at the same time I didn't understand why he would call me? I expressed my confusion to him. Wich he answered by saying that he was giving me a puzzle since I was always doing puzzly things in school. The puzzle was basically this: There was a robbery of a house but neither the doors or the windows were opened that afternoon there were no roof entrances nor any tunnels under. How and where did robber come in and out? This sounded like one of the riddles I would read in the daily papers but as soon as I got home I started thinking about it.

When Albert called me about one and and a half hours later I came up with what I then found a wierd answer I said. -There was no robbery and the people were just trying to get some money for their allegedly lost stuff. He said my idea was interesting and he hanged up the phone.

A few days later on the fifteenth of January a few people dressed in wierdly casual clothes knocked on my door and they said that I was accepted to the school of unfortunate claims. I let these people in and we sat down to talk they told me that I was accepted into the school of detectives.

Para continuar, escoge una decisión entre las siguientes opciones:

22 de Febrero de 2023 a las 19:09 0 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
1

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 4 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión