I
Immaculate mtshali


"I am not dead daddy...tell mommy that I've been a good little girl." A brief distant feeling sent shivers down my spine. " Where are you my angel, we have been looking for you for over 2 months now." Was all i said. " Come on daddy let's play hide and seek." an evil laugh escaped her mouth, that was not my daughter. I let fear build up in the corners of my heart until it sent frequencies under my skin. " Are you scared of me daddy? i said let's play!" This time her voice was deep and demaning, nothing like my Katty. My feet glued to gravity i couldn't move. " Where do you think you are going daddy? " My head buzzing , i tossed and turned. My blankets too heavy on my skin , i woke up.... it was just a bad dream or was it?


Paranormal Lúcido Todo público.

#interactive
2 / 4 CAPÍTULOS Historia interactiva
10
3.6mil VISITAS
En progreso - Nuevo capítulo Todas las semanas
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

Chapter 1

A long pull of my cigar was not enough to shake off my sad reality, My daughter was gone for good this time. Her last words lingered in my mind " Daddy are we going to the movies tonight, Mom said you would if i eat my supper tonight." The wind blew my cigar off as the clock hit 00:30am, my eyes succumbed to the darkness of the room. My wife was silently sobbing, my heart cracked i knew it was my fault. " So did you find the person who killed our daughter? Mayesin is not taking this well David." She was not looking at me, that signalled disappointment. " She is not dead Lora, we don't know that yet and i am trying my best, everything will be fine. I will sleep with Maysin tonight just to make sure that she is okay."

How would Katty feel if she knew that we had already assumed her death, i mean her body has not been found. I walked past her bedroom and i could almost taste her scent, her room was still clean and neatly put. " Daddy" a soft whisper echoed in the room. From the edge of vision, i noticed a black shadow lurking behind the curtain. I paused thinking that my mind was playing games that couldn't have been Katty as i turned to go a voice echoed " You promised to take me to the movies after dinner, i waited for you dad." my eyebrows pulled together as i tried to shake off the feeling doubt that lingered at the back of my mind. "Katty is that you? We have been looking for a you, Your mother and Maysin have been worried sick." I looked around convincing myself that the voice is not real. "I want us to go daddy and leave everything behind, pack up dad let's run away." The voice was manly this time, The moon settled in giving me a clear vision of the shadow before my eyes. " Katty you are bleeding , Come let me have a look."

She is my daughter i kept assuring myself, she is safe. I walked towards the shadow, my daughter. My organs locked i couldn't breath, my muscles wrestled with me taking a step further. Her eyes opened blankly , an evil smile creeped from the corners of her mouth. Blood swimming across her face. This was not my daughter, it was to late to turn back. I tried to scream but i didn't have a voice. " They can't hear you daddy." Her fingers tangled in my neck, my mind spinning in circles trying to remove myself from the jaws of death.

Everything went black, i could not move. This time i did not fight it.

Everything went silent.

9 de Septiembre de 2022 a las 10:16 0 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
4
Fin

Conoce al autor

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 1 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión

Historias relacionadas