K
Kanisha


It’s about an ordinary girl named Kaima that was having fun day at the beach, then she got hit by a meteor and her life changed as she became a mutant


Fantasía Todo público.

#romance #adventure # #school #friends
6
6.5mil VISITAS
Completado
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

The incident


Dear Journal,

I'm Cat Walter, an agent of the FBI/the paranormal activity unit; a.k.a. The worst unit that the only people that are a part of this is my girlfriend Dr. Liama, my best friends: Jennie, Nia, Ben, and Neddy.


It's August 10th, 2034, another boring day for me, since I'm a part of the worst unit.

I live in a high tech mansion called Greenstone Mansion, a place where FBI agents are trained to become the very best, but unfortunately i'm still on level one.

You see not many people in my timeline believe in the supernatural, except the people I mentioned, which is why my boss: Xeros Mars only sets me on lookout for any crime, kinda old fashioned, don't you think.

That's the reason I call it the worst unit, but unlike me Dr. Liama is a top scientist, Neddy, Nia, Ben, and Jennie are top agents.

I'm the only one that doesn't haven't any talent, and I also have a disability called Multiple Personality disorder.

The only reason I got this job is because my mother was best friends with the legendary Rose Amadell, how fortunate for me, but also unfortunate since I'm supposed to become a legend too.

There is good news, I got the latest Toyota 2000, it has teleportation powers

Yeah. Not going to happen, with the jobs i'm getting from the boss, right now i'm stuck in the car staring at kids on hoverboards.

Wait! On second thought.


The story goes to Cat reaching into her purse, grabbing her phone that has a telescope feature that shows a shooting star a.k.a. a meteor.


"No way!" exclaimed Cat, looking through her phone.


Cat puts down her phone, puts her gear on drive, and tells her phone .


"Cher, text Dr. Liama to tell her that I spotted a meteor that looks like it's heading for Walnut Park, got it".


"Yes, kitty kat", answered Cher the phone.


"Great. Cher bear", said Cat, while driving faster.


"It might be faster to use your teleporter", said Cher.


"Yeah. But, i'm not allowed, only if it's an emergency", Cat remembered, turning the corner.


"The meteor could land on somebody, isn't that an emergency", Cher pointed out.


"Okay. That is true, alright I'll give it a go", Cat decided.


Cat pushes the red button behind the mirror above her head, which makes the car and Cat disappear and reappear near the park entrance.


Cat notices the people around her looking through their phones and even taking pictures, the only ones that aren't are teenagers.


These teenagers are a goth,sketcher, photographer, and loner, there on the hill, which is a part of the park.


Cat got interested when the photographer was filming the loner.


The loner asks the photographer to get the camera out of her face.


The photographer instead smiled and put the loner by the goth.


The goth tells the loner, that with the meteor getting close, it might be best to try to get away; but the other people beside her ignored her.


Cat tries to convince the other people and it works, except the teenagers, so Cat goes up to them.


By the way, The sketcher has short black hair, wearing a purple shirt, black shorts, and purple flip flops, the goth has long smooth black hair, wearing a black dress carrying an umbrella, The photographer has short hair dyed white on one side and pink on the other side, wearing white shirt, pink shorts, and white flip flops.


"Why aren't you leaving?" asked Cat, confused.


"Our friend isn't here", answered The photographer.


"Well, where is she or he?" asked Cat.


The photographer points to the other side of the park, where a girl who has long curly black hair, wearing an orange headband with a butterfly barrette, blue shirt, orange skirt, and blue flip flops bringing cool drinks, then they notice the meteor behind the girl.


"Kaima! look out", called the goth.


The girl turned around to see the meteor, but she couldn't move fast enough, then got crushed by it.


At that moment, the meteor splits in

half, the molecules in the goo mix with Kaima's DNA, showing her veins.


The teenagers run to Kaima who's on the ground unable to move.


"Stop!" called Cat. "She's infected with radiation, one touch and you could end up like her or worse".


"But", said the photographer, worried.


"I called my friend and she's an excellent doctor", Cat reassured the teenagers.


One minute later, Kaima grows fangs, long nails, her eyes turn yellow, and last a tail; a snake tail as long as a rope.


"The radiation is stronger than I thought", Cat realized/jokes.


"This is no time for jokes", complained The photographer, with an annoyed look on his face.


"Sorry, I joke when I'm nervous", said Cat, with a nervous smile.


A bright light appears, coming from it is a woman who has long ginger hair, wearing a white lab coat, red dress, white heels walking down the hill; this is Dr. Liama.


"Pay no attention to her", Dr. Liama told the teenagers.


"Dr. Liama!" exclaimed Cat, about giving her a hug.


"Ms. Walter, you know we are only to show affection for each other at the mansion and at the mansion only", Dr. Liama made clear.


"Not even a little smooch", said Cat, holding her lip out.


"You'll focus on work, right?" asked Dr. Liama, holding her hand against Cat's face.


"Yeah. I promise", said Cat, smiling.


Dr. Liama pulls Cat in, and kisses her on the lips.


"Now, keep your promise", replied Dr. Liama, with no emotions.


"Understood", said Cat, with a smile.


"Good", Dr. Liama smiled . "Now, tell me what happened".


Dr. Liama looks at Kaima's veins, while Kaima tells about the meteor, Kaima, and the goo.


"Interesting, I only saw stuff like this on TV", said Dr. Liama, amazed.


"Can you help her?" questioned the Photographer, showing some tears.


"Yes, can you hold her tail?ummm..." replied Dr. Liama, looking at The photographer.


"Jasmine, my name is Jasmine Stewart", said The photographer.


"I'm Marvin Cowbell", said The sketcher, with a smile.


"Annabelle Grassford", replied The goth, still holding an umbrella.


Dr. Liama and The loner give glares to each other.


"Kina Wolfberry", said The loner, with a dark aura behind her.


"Wolfberry, huh?" questioned Dr. Liama, looking at The loner.


"Heard of it?" wondered The loner.


"I heard of your father", answered Dr. Liama, examining Kaima's arms.


The loner gives a stronger glare, then turns away.


Dr. Liama reaches into her purse, and gets a needle, which makes Kaima finally fall asleep.


Jasmine is still holding Kaima's tail, which stops moving after Kaima falls asleep.


Kaima's tail fascinates Annabelle, and wonders if she has powers.


Dr. Liama confirms that the radiation in Kaima's body has strongly affected her, and her strengths have grown; but she can't quite explain how the strengths have grown.


This shocks Kaima's friends, so they look at Kaima, then look at where the meteor was; While looking at the meteor, Marvin noticed the goo spreading all over the grass.


A second passes, and the goo is being sucked away, the person holding a vacuum is a man who has long blonde hair, wearing a white suit and shoes named Neddy.


The man smiles at Cat and Dr. Liama, then puts down the vacuum, runs to Cat, and hugs her.


"Cat, my kitty cat, I was worried when I didn't see you in your regular donut shop. But, I didn't expect you to be here, and with Dr. Liama", Neddy tells Cat, while hugging her unconditionally.


"Uh, Ms. Walter, who's this?" asked Jasmine, blushing at how Neddy is hugging Cat by the waist.


"Oh! This is Neddy, he's my best friend", said Cat, smiling.


"Really?!" asked Marvin.


"Yeah. We met when the new art museum opened, Neddy was one of the legendary artists at the museum, he drew me a painting, I praised him for it, and since that day he's been like this", Cat explains that to the group.


"So, you just let him cling onto you like that?" asked Annabelle, surprisingly calm.


"He promised to only hug me", said Cat.


"And besides you can't say we don't look cute together", Neddy tells Annabelle.


"True, let me take a pic", said Annabelle, holding a camera.


"Of course", said Cat.


"And you?" Marvin asked Dr. Liama.


"I had to deal with him because of his talents as a sniper", said Dr. Liama.


"Do you really trust him, that much?" Kina asks.


"Yeah. After all, he helps me and he's a part of a special club of mine", said Cat.


"Yup, we're a part of the paranormal unit. Anyway, enough of that", Neddy smiled.


"Paranormal unit?" asked the teenagers.


But, before they could get their answer, they all got transported to a large house with green walls, many windows, a garden which is surrounded by flowers, there's a sign that says 'Greensdale Mansion' on the bottom it says 'All FBI agents welcome and new recruits'.


As they walked to the front door, a woman who has curly red hair, wearing a black shirt, long skirt, and black heels, and says "You're late".


"You have got to stop timing me", said Neddy, annoyed.


The woman grabs Neddy by the ear, and says "I wouldn't have to if you would stop disappearing".


"I'm sorry, but we have guests", Neddy apologized.


"Guests?" questioned The woman, then let go of Neddy's ear.


The woman put on a smile, and says "I'm Jennie, it's nice to meet you, this way to the infirmary".


Dr. Liama hooks the DNA of Kaima's tail to Kaima's normal DNA, which makes the electricity go haywire and Kaima starts to glow.


"Interesting", said Dr. Liama with a smile.


As Kaima's eyes widen, Dr. Liama senses what kind of trouble she awakened.



11 de Agosto de 2022 a las 16:41 0 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
2
Leer el siguiente capítulo The aftermath of the incident

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 6 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión