arceus21 Cherub Langitan

Rose Hineki, a 18 year-old girl who happens to be a member of the Elorian Secret Unit and who is still traumatized by events that happened in the past, gets a top-secret mission that will forever change her life. Will she get the opportunity to find out who is behind the crimes committed in the past? Will the love between her and a guy she met along the way survive? Will they be able to fight to the end against a tough and evil group that aims to cause pure chaos? Will they unmask the culprits who caused both of their lives to get messed up in the first place and the motives by the said culprits? Will they be able to finally put an end to the scourge that has recently been plaguing the Elorians, and unmask the mastermind behind all of the chaos? Most importantly, will their love survive until the end?


Fantasía Fantasía urbana Todo público.

#anime #dark-fantasy #sex-scenes #futuristic #hentai #university #college-student #spy #overpowered #revenge #action #graphiccontent #gemer #female-lead #asskicker #romance
3
2.7mil VISITAS
En progreso - Nuevo capítulo Todas las semanas
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

Rose' Flashbacks

I just finished my last subject for the day at the prestigious Hakito University. Whew. It has been hell week lately, with a lot of projects and assignments to tackle.

I'm also involved in a lot of extracurricular activities.

"Hey Rose, we're going to have a party for incoming freshmen in college in the next few days. That means you're also invited. Want to come in and join in the fun?"

Takechi, my best friend since secondary school, said.

I put my arm around him, then we hopped inside my car and drove him back to the dorm he is staying. " Nah. Sorry man, I'll have to decline for now. Maybe some other time. I still have a lot of stuff to attend to. See you tomorrow."

After that, I went home, took a shower, and dealt with the assignments and projects.

Then I drove straight to an upscale coffee shop on the other side of the city.

Then I sat down and ordered a cup of espresso.

While sipping the espresso I ordered, I took out my smartphone and then quickly checked for any important task I forgot to take care of.

Just as I was tinkering around, an important email popped up, right in time.

I read the content of the email. It turned out to be a top-secret order by the Premier himself.

Then I chatted with my Co-Units and asked them if they received the same email. They all answered yes.

I had a feeling that things were starting to get busier and more hectic from now on. And more uncertain, too.

Just as I put away my phone, I had a flashback of events that changed me forever.

I will never forget the night the grisly crime that will forever mess up my life and turn my whole life upside down happened.

I met up with my uncle by chance in his condo unit in upscale Akiko. We were both tired at that time and happened to be both returning back home to the Province District of Toshuki for a vacation. He just finished his duty in a distant Renegade infested district somewhere in Hanshi. He didn't dare try to drive his enchanted smart van all the way back to Toshuki in order to safeguard against a possible ambush, so we just took the public transportation instead. After speeding along the highway through the self-driving taxis, we finally arrived at the provincial bus station. While we were on our way home, we greeted each other and asked how we fared in day-to-day life. We also shared plans on what will be done after arriving home.

We thought that we could still see our family but we were to be proved wrong. Fate was already laughing at us in a high, cold, cruel and sinister laugh. My parents, my siblings, and the rest of the household staff were all killed without mercy. We were dismayed and in disbelief in what greeted our eyes upon arriving back home.

It turned out that my elder brother went home ahead of us. At first, we were in disbelief at what greeted our eyes and ears the moment we arrived home. Jikkei Ross was reduced to drinking a bottle of vintage wine, his eyes red with grief and anger.

I approached Jikkei John Ross and asked." Jikkei Ross, what happened? " "Rose, Uncle Denver, we must get back at those who did this. They shall pay with their lives. I swear it."

"Jikkei, don't worry. We'll help you. Their deaths shall not be in vain. " I put a comforting arm around my elder brother.

My uncle fished out his hologram smartphone and called the Police Mages.

After the cops conducted their investigations and cleaned up the crime scene, we requested to at least take a look and obtain copies of the photos and CCTV footage when we arrived at the precinct. The images were a grisly and horrible sight.

My parents were killed in their sleep with an Undeath spell. The household staff lay dead. They were slowly tortured to death with an ancient Demonic Curse. Even the elite bodyguards that we hired were poisoned to death while having their usual drink of tea. Even my siblings weren't spared. My two younger sisters aged 12 and 14 got raped by Renegade Half-Demons while asleep, before getting killed with a frost spell. Their shorts and underwear obviously got pulled down ad their blouse and bra pulled up with rape marks still visible between their legs. They were already naked when killed. My youngest brother tried to defend himself, but he was no match against a more experienced mage, specifically a renegade mage who fell to the ways of the outlawed Renegades. In short, my family was totally caught off guard.

Seeing the photos were too much for me to take in, and I fainted right on spot. Luckily, the mages caught me before I fell to the floor, and called an ambulance.

After waking up in the hospital bed, I saw Uncle Denver sitting at my side. "Uncle, what happened? Why am I here? When will I be released?' He replied "You fainted right on spot seeing those grisly pictures. You won't be discharged from the hospital yet unless the doctor says so. You need to rest up and recover your strength."

A few days passed and I eventually recovered my strength. I was eventually discharged from the hospital. Because of a lack of leads and witnesses, and no one claimed responsibility for the killings, the police gave up on the case and it ended up being a cold case. The case was eventually forgotten. But not for me, nor for my uncle and brother.

I still remembered the time I visited the graves of my parents and my siblings all by myself in the memorial park. I was still in junior high school back then. It was a cold and rainy afternoon. I did not bring any raincoat or umbrella. I was drenched and soaking wet in the cold provincial rain. In a rage, I shouted and screamed all my pain and anger while crying. " Mother, Father, to My Brother and Sisters, I hope you are now happy in heaven. Rest in peace. Do not worry. I will avenge your deaths. Those who committed these crimes to all of you will pay dearly with their lives and suffer. I will see to it to crush them without mercy. They will end up crawling on the floor like a lowly worm, crying, begging for mercy. I will use all the means possible. I will see to it that what they did to you will be reflected back to them. I assure it. My revenge will come!"

I also remembered all the difficulties I had to go through and endure just to become a member of the Elorian Secret Unit. My father was a brother of the Minister who tried to keep the province district safe from the Renegades. My father was an influential businessman who funded the local opposition. My mother came from an old rich family in Hokuro. I was lucky to be born privileged, but it wasn't an easy life. Me and my siblings were always pressured to succeed in everything. After I finished primary education, I decided to tag along with my uncle to Akiko, so I can study in in elite university. Since I graduated top of the class during primary school, I had no problem getting into a well-known private university. I studied under a full scholarship. It was a full scholarship as a varsity player as I was the poster girl for taekwondo in the Junior High School Girls division of the university. It was tough balancing studies and sport. Being involved in family affairs at a young age also made it tougher. I also took special weapons handling and espionage lessons from a close colleague of my uncle. The odds were stacked against me. But I fought on, and will continue to fight on.

And here I found myself the youngest member of the Secret Unit, attacking and defending to survive in a landscape where The Renegades are still entrenched.

"Ha-ha, what an irony. I hope I didn't do all of this in vain."

Any ordinary by passer will just see a chubby but athletic and good-looking girl in an elite mage outfit enjoying a cup of coffee. Little do they know that I still have the same flashbacks again and again.

I was the best coder and hacker among the youth in Hakito University. I still am, until the present day. I was often involved in top-tier cyber warfare attacks against the feared and dreaded Renegades, often taking lead, or else playing support roles that could pull serious damage. Most of them ended in success, and I had to wear a mask every time, as those cyber warfare efforts often made it to the front-page news.

As a result, I was often a target of assassination attempts by different factions of the Renegades. All of their attempts of course ended in failure, as I was lucky enough to be able to take advanced assassination lessons, which only the elite could afford to have. Coming from an old rich family of mages who trace lineage to ancient times meant I had access to state-of-the-art anti-magic guns, and an assassin's weapon like chakrams, a pair of daggers, a pair of very sharp switchblades, and a katana.

I also studied magic. Not the weakened and diluted sort used by commoner mages, but ancient, dangerous sorcery usually practiced by the nobility, which they learned from books left behind by their powerful ancestors, and written in a lost, ancient language. I specifically studied multi-elemental magic, dark summoning, and celestial summoning magic.

I've also had my fair share of major battles and skirmishes to fight, as the Renegades always seem to be keen on finishing off what they thought to be "the last few remnants of the once proud but annoying Hineki family." What they don't know, is they didn't get all the family branches, as my father still had 4 siblings who wanted to see the downfall of the Renegades through supporting the Premier. And downfall it shall be.

Despite being chubby, I made it a point to keep fit and not get overweight by always practicing taekwondo, and constantly working out on a daily basis. It eventually paid off, as I have a lot of admirers everywhere I go.

I was shaken off from my thoughts and came back to the present when I noticed that Tachiro had somehow slipped inside the coffee shop and was now sitting on the other side of the table, holding my hand.

I could not prevent myself from blushing. " Tachiro, what are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here in broad daylight together with me in public. What if someone around notifies your grandfather? You're only putting both of us in danger."

Tachiro replied gently. " Don't worry, my dear. I'm not the sort to come and see you recklessly. It's been a while since we last met. What a pleasant surprise to come across you here. "

Tachiro was an ex-Renegade, also of noble and ancient lineage. He is tall, 25 years old, fair skinned, athletic and handsome. He now works as a double agent while running various successful businesses as a cover to spy on the Renegades. We were introduced by a common friend. It was love at first sight. He started hitting on me and we became a couple ever since.

" Have you had dinner yet? It's almost 9 p.m."

"Nah. I'm in a hurry. I thought I'd drop by and see you."

So, I ordered his usual coffee and sandwich for him.

Before he left, we hugged and kissed passionately.

"Thanks for ordering my usual, my love. I was in such a hurry I forgot to eat dinner. Take care out there. You know my number and social media accounts. Let's keep in touch."

"Alright, love. I will. You also take care out there. I know how dangerous your missions are. Will do."

He winked at me before he left for his new mission.

2 de Agosto de 2022 a las 17:04 0 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
1
Leer el siguiente capítulo The Briefing

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 11 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión