alejose12 Alejandro Montano

"My father’s best friend, Abe, was a 40 year old chunky daddy with hairy hands and a deep-rough voice. He always gives me the best gifts."


Cuento No para niños menores de 13.
Cuento corto
0
1.1mil VISITAS
Completado
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

Hemorrhages

My father’s best friend, Abe, was a 40-year-old chunky daddy with hairy hands and a deep-rough voice. My father never mentioned how they met, but since I can remember, Abe has attended all my birthday parties, our holiday celebrations, and even a few family vacation trips. He always gives me the best gifts.

Abe and my father shared an addiction to sports. I loved seeing Abe sitting in my living room every weekend wearing the same outfits as the basketball player on T.V.

I always heard my Father pushing Abe to get a wife and have a family as he did. -“One day brother, one day.” Abe answered in a very non-enthusiastic tone.

“He is too picky, that's why he can't keep a girl.” My father told my mother when Abe wasn't around.

Unconsciously Abe helped me realize I was a homosexual. I masturbated and had my first orgasm thanks to him, right after I saw him shirtless for the first time, I was only 7. I remember not producing any sperm but I did feel a tingle sensation all over my body that made me burst into laughter.

One random day Abe picked me up from school, it wasn't his first time doing it but this time there was something different in our chemistry. He stood with me till either one of my parents arrived, they were both working overnight.

Abe helped me with my homework, we played catch in the backyard and he even helped me clean the house a little. After he made an okay dinner, we sat in the living room and enjoyed some T.V. The movie he picked was so boring but I sacrificed playing with my electronics just to stare at his hairy legs in his basketball shorts.

“You hate it right.” Abe noticed.

“It's boring but it's ok I guess.” I answered.

“If you pay attention it's a very interesting movie, they are trying to kill Adoft Hitler.”

“Do they kill him?” I asked.

“No. You can change it, put whatever you want.”

“I'd rather talk.” I smiled.

“What do you want to talk about?”

“Sex.” I said without stuttering. “I have a few questions.”

“Ask away.” Abe told me, looking straight into my eyes.

“I feel weird asking my parents. what’s it like to have sex?”

“I feel you. All you need to know is that sex is amazing, you can’t really explain it.” Abe said as he laid his head back on the couch. “Sex is all about a silence connection, quiet touches, and a mute energy between two people."

“That sounds nice.” I said, getting hard.

“It is.” agreed Abe, grabbing his crotch. I saw a big tent rose between his shorts and he made no attempt to hide it.

“Can i...”-“Do you want...” we interrupted each other.

“Haha...Come here.” Abe asked, tapping his hands on his red basketball shorts.

I was so excited. As soon as I sat on one of his legs, I felt Abe’s hand around me, somehow I also tasted his strong and masculine cologne.

“Can I touch your beard?” I asked.

“Sure.”

As I slid my finger through Abe’s beard I felt something growing large and firm between his basketball shorts.

“You know I always shower before bed, you want to help me?” I offered.

“Of course.” Abe agreed, wetting his lips.

We were both naked in the tub. Abe had an enormous, thick, hairy penis, like the ones you see in porn and think they have to be fake. As Abe showered me, his penis rested on my shoulder. It was very heavy. Abe’s large and rough hands caressed my whole body with such delicacy and tenderness, especially my ass area. I enjoyed every second of it.

Abe became my permanent school ride 3 days a week. On those days we didn't waste time getting in the tub together. Every day Abe would do something different, one day he jerked me off while kissing my neck, another day I jerked him off while he taught me how to tongue kiss, and another day he put one finger inside me. I never knew having just one finger inside would make me ejaculate so hard.

One day in the living room, Abe asked me if I could suck his dick. -“I'll try.” I said. Sucking his dick was a challenge, it hurt my jaw after just a few blows and it didn't taste good. Abe noticed it in my face. -“Just think it's one of those chocolate-dipped frozen bananas you love.” Abe suggested as if that was gonna make it taste better.

Days later of me not enjoying the taste of his slobbery dick but enjoying his naked body and the face he made during his orgasm, we moved to a different level. Abe got behind me and started rubbing his huge-spongy penis head around my asshole. My rectum got so wet from his pre-cum. When Abe tried to push his dick in, I screamed uncontrollably.

“Shhhh,” murmured Abe, stopping right away. I was sweating so much but I wanted him inside me.

“Do it, come on.” I dared him.

Abe spat on his dick and my asshole and went for it again. -“AH! STOP, STOP.” I screamed again. The pain was so real and unbearable.

“Come on, take it !” Abe breathed on me, covering my mouth with his large hand. Tears came out of my eyes, it was the worst pain I ever experienced in my life, more painful than the day I broke my leg on my trampoline when I was 8.

Abe forgot I was only 11 years old, he penetrated me as if my body was used to being fucked by an enormous penis. There were very few glimpses of joy, at least for me. After a while I fell into a state of numbness, I felt weak, got a headache and my whole body was shaking.

“Can you please carry me to bed?” I asked Abe when he was done.

“You good?” he had the audacity to ask.

“Just feel tired.” I lied. As soon as he put me in my bed I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up with chills, a fever, throwing up, and body aches. My father called out from work and made me healthy smoothies for breakfast and soup for lunch.

That night my fever did not go away, I was as pale as a powdered donut and could not move without feeling pain. My mother called the doctor. I struggled to get up from bed so the doctor could check me out. There was a huge puddle of blood on my bed sheets. I was so out of it, as soon as I saw the blood and heard my mother gasping, I fainted.

“Get well.” was written in a balloon flooding in a hospital room. I heard my parents crying and screaming outside; “No, No, No..” -“That's impossible.” I had a clue of what was going on so I forced myself back to sleep.

Abe’s penis caused me a very severe internal hemorrhage. I guess he did not know the strength of his penis, either that or my ass was just being too dramatic. When my parents confronted me, I denied everything. An investigation started, it was obvious what had happened to me and everybody wanted answers. After hours and hours of seeing my parents cry I told my mom everything. She tricked me, she promised she was not going to tell my father or the authorities about Abe.

Abe was arrested. My Father was also arrested, he almost beat him to death. As soon as I got better I told everybody that Abe never forced me to do anything that i did agreed to the sex. Nobody ever listens to a 11 year old boy though.

“I asked for it and I enjoyed it.” I screamed at my parents, once I got home from the hospital.

“You almost died.” screamed My mother with tears in her mouth.

“Go to your room.” my father ordered me to.

“But..”

“GO TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM!!”

Abe was sentenced to 20 years in prison. I ended up going to useless therapy that didn't do anything but made my parents feel better for what they thought was their fault. I was also transferred to a new school so I could start from scratch, it's crazy all the things an enormous penis can do to your life.

2 years later, I heard my parents talking about how Abe escaped prison with 19 other inmates. It was all over the news. It was the very first time something like that happened in that correctional facility.

For the first weeks, my parents were worried that Abe was going to avenge his imprisonment, but I knew he didn't escape to visit a little boy who wasn't able to take his penis. I had a few wet dreams where he came back and I was able to ride his dick without dying.

We never heard from Abe again, nobody did.

“The coward is probably in another country.” I heard my Father telling my Mother with a voice full of anger and powerlessness. I also felt angry and powerless, I felt like if I would’ve kept quiet, Abe would still be my Fathers best friend.

“Dad, you know Abe is not as bad as you guys painted him to be, he was actually a pretty cool guy.” I confronted my father one day.

“Yvan Please.” My dad tried to avoid the conversation.

“Really, I actually almost started everything, he just couldn't resist.” I kept saying, knowing this conversation was making my father so uncomfortable.

“He was an amazing best friend, we met in college, we always helped each other, and he even introduced me to your mother. He helped a few times economically, but this was just too much and I can't..” My father couldn't hold his tears and let them out on my shoulder.

“It's okay dad, it's not your fault, it's nobody's fault.” I also burst into tears.

8 de Febrero de 2022 a las 01:03 0 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
0
Fin

Conoce al autor

Alejandro Montano No Tengo Historia.....

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~