K
Kaitlyn Shabou


This is about a girl who visits her Uncle and cousin, and finds out animals talk in her Uncles store


Fantasía Épico Todo público.
1
2.2mil VISITAS
En progreso - Nuevo capítulo Todos los días
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

Moving

I couldn't look at my mom I just couldn't.


She told me, I had to go see my Uncle and cousin in New Jersey? I had to go by train and go away from Mother. As I went near the window in my seat, In the crowd, people were waving their children good bye, and hoped them for the best. Unlike my Mother, I saw her pushing in the oppisite direction on where I was. Like, she wanted me gone, but she actully loved me. I got my thought journal and got my pink pen. In there I wrote: I am never to be listened, or never to be heard, why trust in the good things, when all you get is bad? quote of the day, continuing from now on. I closed my journal and put down my pen. It was a long ride, and this has begin. In 10 hours the train finally blew the horn and stopped screeching from the rails. Screeeeeeeeeeech! We have arrived. I got off the train and looked around, I didn't see my Uncle at all. I knew I would be alone for a few minutes so I went to the park really close to the train station, and hopped on a bench. I took out my kitty stuffy and raised her to the sun. Then, I pushed her to my chest, and strapped her with my arms. As you can define, it was a hug. "It's gonna be okay, It's gonna be okay," I whispered to Melbourne and myself. Then, I heard a low man voice over me. "Are you okay? Are you Lucy?" It asked. I gasped quietly and stood up. Then, before I raised my head, I said yes. I raised my head then and look who I saw, It was my Uncle. "Hi Lucy, what are you doing in the park?" I looked down at my feet and put Melbourne back in my backpack. "Just went for a stroll," I said. My Uncle chuckled and took me by my hand, and we went to his shop/house.

20 de Enero de 2022 a las 02:27 1 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
0
Leer el siguiente capítulo Meeting Evan

Comenta algo

Publica!
RS Rouba Shabou
I LIVE IT! I love it so much! Thank you!
March 31, 2022, 23:09
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 3 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión