sean-elliot Sean Elliot

A fantasy dream involving my Starlight and myself.


Erótico Sólo para mayores de 21 (adultos).

#Erotic #romance
Cuento corto
0
1.6mil VISITAS
Completado
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

Perfect Storm

Sitting on the blanket, we watched as the storm clouds rolled in, covering the sun.

As the rain started to fall we just looked at each other and laughed together. I looked at you and said, 'You know, I've never kissed anyone in the rain.'

'Well that seems a little overdue, don't you think?'

We were sitting next to each other on the ground. You were slightly reclined, leaning back on your arms. I leaned toward you and threw one leg over you, straddling your hips. Careful to keep my weight off of you, I leaned close, placing my forehead against yours, building anticipation, letting you feel my breath on your lips. Holding myself up with one arm, I placed my other hand behind your neck, pulling your mouth to mine. It started as a slow sensual kiss, our tongues finding and twining together. Started slow, but as a bonfire builds in intensity and burns hot, so did our souls, flushing our skin with the heat between us in spite of the cooling rain soaking our clothes and into our bodies. I began to grind my groin into you, but the wet fabric between us started causing uncomfortable sensations on our skin. I stopped kissing you for a moment and sat up. Watching you try and catch your breath, I gave you a wicked grin as I reached down and pulled my shirt up and over my head. I took your wrists and helped you to a sitting position, taking your shirt off as well. My lips found yours again, as I let my hands slide down your shoulders and back, feeling for the clasp of your bra. You chuckled into my mouth when I fumbled with the mechanism, letting out a short growl of frustration. Needing to focus for just a moment, I moved my lips to your ear, taking the lobe between my teeth and dragging my tongue across. Winning the battle with the last item covering your upper body, I pulled the article from between us. Still pressed to each other, I could feel your breasts against my chest, the rain falling on us trickling along where we touched. I moved my lips down the side of your neck, licking the rain drops away as I went. I lifted up a little to shift my weight. Deciding then it was your turn to take initiative, your hands went to the front of my jeans, rubbing what you could feel growing within. Fingers unsnapping the button, and then pulling down the zipper, you tapped me on the chest with a finger. 'Stand up,' you ordered. Raising an eyebrow at you, I obeyed the command, helping to pull you up as well. My hands grazed your arms for a moment, as I devoured the sight of you, no top, no bra, just jeans and shoes, the water dripping from your hair. Looking back into your eyes I swiftly covered that shy smirk with my mouth, pulling you in for another kiss even as your hand reached inside to grasp me. That single, emblazoned, intimate touch broke the leash I had on the animal inside. I pulled from the kiss, lowering my head as I let out a low moan, turning into a growl as I looked into your eyes, showing you the fire burning in mine. I didn't hold myself back as I reached one hand for your jeans, right at the hip. Pulling firmly, I spun you around, your back towards me. Wrapping my arms around you, one hand found the buttons to your jeans, the other made its way to cup one of your breasts, finger tips just grazing the nipple. I kissed and licked the side of your neck, tasting your skin and the water that coated us. Finishing with the buttons, I put my hands on both sides of your hips, and pulled your jeans down, along with your panties. Sliding my body down yours, I peeled your remaining clothes off of you, lifting your feet, one at a time, to remove shoes and all. Once you were fully unclothed, I worked my way back up, placing kisses and massaging your skin as I went. Standing once more, I quickly removed the rest of my clothes and kicked them somewhere behind me, not caring where they landed. Pressing in behind you, I put my arms around you, returning to the position we were in before our pants came off. This time instead of working on the buttons of your jeans, I started working my way to another button, one that made you groan with appreciation. Unable to hold back anymore, I leaned you forward some, gently but firmly bringing you to the ground on hands and knees, with me kneeling behind you. I took one hand and placed it on your shoulder, my thumb on the back of your neck. Holding myself with my other hand I guided it to your entrance, teasing you for a moment with the tip, feeling the difference in the wetness from the rain and from you. Just pushing a little way in and holding there. 'Please,' you said, 'I need you in me'. I kept my hand at the base, just to keep you from pushing yourself back, teasing you just a bit more. Pulling all the way out, I took my hand away and reached back around you, playing with you as I pushed forward in one long slow movement, making you moan as you felt me bottom out. Moving the hand on your shoulder, I started to twine my fingers into your hair, dragging my fingernails on your scalp. Rocking my hips, I pulled out completely, then thrust back in, each thrust pushing you forward, each pull bringing you back. As you got closer to the edge I removed the hand that was playing with you and placed it on your hip. Using the added leverage, I began to move faster, feeling my own orgasm building. You let out a long, low moan as pleasure crashed into you. I kept going, pushing your orgasm longer, feeling you clench around me inside of you, until with one final thrust I exploded, emptying everything I had into you. As we caught our breath, I wrapped my arms back around you, pulling you to your side as we spooned on the blanket under us, feeling the continuing rain cool our passion fired bodies.

© S. Elliott

29 de Julio de 2021 a las 10:56 0 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
1
Fin

Conoce al autor

Sean Elliot I write mostly because and about my Starlight, a person very close to me and something more. The twin of my own soul. I write mostly poetry, but also some short stories.

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~