camillealmanzar Seline

Letters to the ignorant, to those who judge by what they see but are unaware of the damage they cause inside the person who witnesses their actions. Letters to the affected, to those who suffer in silence for fear of being judged, to those who smile as their world crumbles. For you, who are reading this. What are your scars that no one sees?


#3 en Historias de vida No para niños menores de 13. © Copyright © 2021 Camille Almánzar All rights reserved.

#fear #reality #loneliness #alone #life #depression #scars #sadness #memoir
45
5.4mil VISITAS
Completado
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

About

The Scars YOU Don't See

in collaboration with artist Amín Concepción


Each story has been inspired by the artist's artwork. The motive of this collaboration of writings and drawings is to tell short stories as a form of letters to oneself and to the reader, to describe emotions and realities of many people today, where sadness, loneliness and fear reach a point where they affect mentally and people begin to feel drowned in their own thoughts and emotions.

At the beginning of each short story, there will be the artwork that inspired the author to write about it.


Meet the Author

Seline, pseudonym of Camille Almánzar

I have always been passionate about storytelling and reading. I am impressed by the influence it has on people and their decisions. I get fully involved in every project, I immerse myself in the search, research and creation of stories that I consider worth writing about.

As a writer, I have a great curiosity and initiative and I am interested in adapting current issues and problems with a view to solving them through my stories. I write about feelings, thoughts and actions that these entail, mainly mental health.

Meet the Artist

Amín Concepción

Amin Concepción Stubbs, is a Dominican youth artist, who started in the art world at the age of 14, after leaving behind his musical studies.

Using a mixed technique, which includes the use of acrylics, charcoal, pastels and ink for the realization of his works, working on cardboard bases, newspapers or fabric.He seeks to transmit a genuine expression through his art, which mostly presents sadness and despair, exposing these in the form of social criticism.

The works lack a name or any kind of label so that the viewer can generate his own conclusions based on his own perspective.


7 de Enero de 2022 a las 18:52 0 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
6
Leer el siguiente capítulo Perfectly Structured

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 4 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión