J
Joseph Mckee


Shadow prototype: The tale of vengeance volume 1: Rise of project berserker is the story about a former college student who must fight against the organization that experimented on him.


Acción Todo público.

#Action
0
2.7mil VISITAS
En progreso - Nuevo capítulo Todas las semanas
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

Chapter 1: Rise of project berserker part 1

One day 26-year old Alex Storm was walking home after the graduation ceremony at the college that he attended had come to a spectacular conclusion less than 2 hours ago unaware that someone with evil intentions was following him but it was already too late for our protagonist after his stalker appeared at his blind spot and attacked him from behind with a heavy piece of 2x4 to the back of the head which then knocked him out cold finally after being unconscious for 24 solid hours he wakes up in a old abandoned laboratory that's located somewhere deep underground where he's in a tank submerged in a special liquid that's designed to keep him sedated while an organization that's compromised of the smartest scientist in the world are monitoring his progress.

25 de Mayo de 2021 a las 06:37 0 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
0
Leer el siguiente capítulo Chapter 2: Rise of project berserker part 2

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 8 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión