lightningpumpkin elena Meelannsson

Hell was too hot even for the devil so she ended up asking for a cold brew coffee every time a new saw came in the hell. When this happened she asked one of her minions to go and get the coffee from the morrow world disguised as a human to go and get her a coffee as she drank her coffee down to were tormented and she took a sip. 30 chapters worth less than 500 words in each one. Better less than 500.


Horror Horror gótico Sólo para mayores de 18.

#Coffee #inkspiredstory #Devil #Halloween #Hell #horror
1
4.9mil VISITAS
Completado
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

FedEx driver that was damned

Joe was a unassuming looking FedEx driver who worked for a company that more or less worked for hell and the devil and he sold his soul for cold brew coffee. From the devil herself his boss. He went and did his job and all Warrenton delayed everybody's packages. that's causing mischief and causing him to go to hell when he crashed his truck into a tree. The autopsy said that he had a bisected liver and that he died instantly he's all went right to hell and he had to deal with his boss who was also the devil. There is no getting around it with her being dead or alive she was his boss. As a damn soul he was supposed to give her ice coffees particularly ice caps And call Bruce from Tim Hortons.

23 de Mayo de 2021 a las 00:48 0 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
0
Leer el siguiente capítulo Boy it’s hot in here

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 29 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión