vania016 Vania Niobe

What if I told you that soulmates exist? At least here, they do. People always talk about how everyone has a soulmate, that we have somebody waiting out there, someone we are meant to be with. They say that once you find yours, everything looks easier because no matter what you do "destiny" will lead your way back to him or her. But that’s just bullshit, isn’t it? What if you’re not meant to be with someone? Or what if you do? but then you two meet and hate each other. Do your paths really have to cross?


Romance Romance adulto joven Todo público.

#destiny #soulmates #217
8
13.3mil VISITAS
En progreso - Nuevo capítulo Cada 15 días
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

SOULMATES

Let me explain this to you.

Since the moment you're born a connection is created between you and someone else, and for those who were asking if it's like magic, yeah, you could say it is, but in my world, everything is about magic, energy, and constant changes.


People grow, and they fall in love, they fight, they simply live, but in between all that, they meet others, always hoping to meet the one, the one they're meant to be with. Remember I said something about magic? Well not only soulmates exist, but there are some people able to see the connections with their own eyes, they say it's like different color lines that join certain people with others. And something I didn't know was that Charlotte, my best friend, was one of those people.


It all sounds pretty fake to me, or seemed, whatever I refuse to think he is my anything, but anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself.


Let's start at the beginning, can we?


My name is Aria, and I'm 16 years old. I was born in Sydney, but we moved to L.A. when I turned 5, and it is funny because I barely even see my parents since I was 7 years old. In case you were wondering why, well, saying I've always studied in a border school must give you a hint, Darlington School in Georgia, Rome to be specific. The thing is, my parents said that for my 16th birthday I could ask for anything, so I thought, maybe telling them it's time for me to get back was a good idea, well I regret it already. It's not that I don't miss them or anything, but if I had never asked for that, maybe I would've never met him, maybe he wouldn't get in my way every time I try to do something.


Anyway, I start here because I must explain, it was my last day at Darlington school and saying goodbye was the hardest part of it, or, so I thought.


–I promise to write now and then girls, I really do– I said for the fifth time that day.


–Just, let her go, Jenny, please?– begged Miles who had been trying to say goodbye all morning. Then he hugged me– I'll miss you A.– he said before kissing my nose.


–And I'll miss you M– I answered and then cracked– oh come on, hug me again you silly.– I said, and he just did.


–I love you.–


–And I love you.–


And that was the last thing we said to each other before I left.

12 de Noviembre de 2020 a las 20:23 0 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
3
Leer el siguiente capítulo BACK HOME

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 12 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión