kitty4818 Kat Winters

"That's what a kiss should feel like. It's supposed to knock you off your feet and leave you speechless, that's how you know it meant something, and you felt something real. The stomach flutters and sweating palms and shuddering, those are all the feelings you should get when you're attracted to someone, and that wasn't even crazy hot or freaky." Navigating high school is hard enough without being a pariah. Josh and Zayne understand the struggles of accepting yourself all too well as they tackle their senior year in their hometown of Waco. Will their struggles end up destroying them? ----------------------------------------------- This story contains graphic elements including harsh and hateful speech, self harm, acts of violence, and suicide attempts. This story is NOT suitable for those under the age of 16. These are serious matters that are not to be taken lightly. I do not endorse or encourage the self-destructive behavior depicted.


#7 en LGBT+ Sólo para mayores de 18.

#bxb #bullying #equality #acceptance #firstlove #gayfiction #258 #selfharm #triggerwarning
38
17.7mil VISITAS
Completado
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

Disclaimer and Copyright

Disclaimer- !!!PLEASE READ!!!

This story contains graphic and triggering content such as: eating disorders, verbal abuse, emotional abuse, hate crimes, self harm, suicide, homophobia and hate speech. If you cannot handle one or more of these topics, please do not continue reading. No story is worth harming your mental health.

Copyright © 2020 kitty4818/bookkitty_4818/Kat Winters/Kat Stephenson. All rights reserved. No part of this work, any of its characters, or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without written approval from the author beforehand. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including but not limited to photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without prior express written permission by the author. Fan fiction is allowed as long as the author is given due credit and acknowledged as the original creator.

This is a work of fiction. Any relation to actual events or any person living or dead is strictly coincidence. The author does not condone any of the actions within this story.

Any and all hateful comments will be deleted immediately!

While the settings within this story are based on real places, some are fictional. The actions of those in this story do not in any way reflect those of real people affiliated with these locations.

14 de Julio de 2020 a las 21:17 3 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
7
Leer el siguiente capítulo The Beginning

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 10 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión

Historias relacionadas