There are phrases that let our imagination flow and inspire us to create great works. Therefore, the objective of this new contest is to write a short story, of maximum 1000 words, containing the following sentence:
"I was walking with my hands tied, with something dragging me to the sentence everyone wanted for me."
The phrase can be anywhere in the story, not necessarily at the beginning.
The story that gets the best score based on the development of the story, grammar, characters, popularity on Inkspired and rigorously complying with the rules will be the winner.
Start date: November 2, 2019
Closing date: November 28, 2019
1. You must publish a short story of maximum 1000 words that includes the sentence detailed above.
2. Once published, you can edit it until the closing day of the contest.
3. The work must be published as Short Story of the category that Thriller, Crime, Drama, Terror, etc. deems relevant.
4. You must tag your story with the hashtag #TheTale in the hashtags section.
5. The story must have a title, its own cover and a brief description.
6. It must be unpublished and exclusive of Inkspired during the whole contest.
7. Once the contest is finished, the work must remain published on the platform for a minimum of 6 months.
8. The contest will have only one winner. These will be announced in the first half of December.
9. The jury will consist of the Inkspired editorial team, which includes Jackeline Vargas-Content Manager and Gin Les, as the leading ambassador.
10. A minimum of 30 participants is required for the contest to be official.
11. To get additional points, you just have to upload and share your story on one of your Social Networks (Instagram or Facebook) and tag us at @getinkspired. In your story you must put the link of your Instagram or Facebook account so we can see it. (Remember to be public)
1. People from anywhere in the world can participate, but the story must be written in Spanish.
2. The story has to be published as Short Story.
3. The story must be your own, we do not accept any kind of plagiarism and there can be legal action if this is violated.
4. The poems must be exclusive for the duration of the contest.
5. If you are not a current Inkspired user and want to participate, you just have to register. It's free!
6. The work must have the hashtag #TheTale in the hashtags section. In addition, it must have a title, a cover and a brief description of the work.
8. This time you can participate with only one work. No more works by the same author will be accepted. If this happens, all the works of their authorship will be disqualified.
9. Anyone who does spam will be disqualified.
10. Contest deadlines must be met. No work that leaves this period will be accepted.
11. Stories can be edited only during the contest period. Once closed, no changes will be accepted.
12. Once the winners have been announced, they should write to firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate the awards ceremony. If the winner does not pronounce within 15 days, the prize will be awarded to second place.
13. You do not need to participate from day one, you can do it whenever you want while the contest is open.
14. Participation in this contest means that the user knows and accepts the bases of it.
15. We also have contests in other languages -Spanish and Portuguese-, you can see them in the contest section of each language.
BEST SHORT STORY
First place: A basic cover of any story of your choice and the appearance of your story as a featured story on our front page of the website for a week.
1. Go to www.getinkspired.com
2. Register as a user (if you are not already), you can do it manually or via Facebook
3. Click on CREATE A STORY
4. Choose the type of story you wish to publish, in the case of the contest it would be: SHORT STORY
5. Write the title of your story and the category. The title can be edited later if you wish.
6. Write your story as a single chapter.
7. Once written click on ‘save’ and then on ‘close and go to the profile of the story’.
8. Here you can add the hashtag #TheTale a, the description, the cover and the language.
9. Then you will have to go down to the title of your chapter or story to click on the publication status button that says ‘Draft’ and change it to ‘Published’.
10. You can watch a video tutorial on how to publish here: https://getinkspired.com/faq/
2 de Noviembre de 2019 a las 00:04