You don't need to write so much to say a lot. And if you don't believe us, read a microstory, or rather write it down. Your opportunity begins today. In this new contest the slogan is: Write a microstory about one of the 12 zodiac signs and publish it from the Inkspired App in the format of 'microfiction'. In addition, you must create an art that is consistent with your microstory and share it on social networks with the hashtag #MicroAstrology and tag @getinkspired.
The microfiction must contain a maximum of 50 words. The writing style and the way of approaching the subject will depend on each author, but it must comply with the correct way of writing a microstory. If you don't know how to write one, you can read the following the following article from our Writer's Blog:
The work that portrays the zodiac sign in the most truthful and creative way, and that strictly complies with the rules and bases will be the winner.
Start date: October 2, 2019
Closing date: October 28, 2019
1. You must publish in Inkspired a short story -of maximum 50 words- about one of the 12 signs of the zodiac, and also share it on your networks with an art designed by you, using the hashtag #MicroAstrology and tagging @getinkspired.
2. Once published, you can edit it until the closing day of the contest.
3. The text must be published as a short story from the Inkspired App.
4. You must tag your story with the hashtag #MicroAstrology in the hashtags section.
5. The short story must have a title, and for social networks, an art.
6. It must be unpublished and exclusive to Inkspired for the duration of the contest.
7. Once the contest is finished, the work must remain published on the platform for a minimum of 6 months.
8. The contest will have only one winner. This will be announced in the first half of November.
9. The jury will consist of the Inkspired editorial team, which includes Jackeline Vargas-Content Manager and Gin Les, as the leading ambassador. The election of the winner will be based on the originality of the short story and the respective fulfillment of the contest rules. In addition, grammar and spelling quality will be scored, as well as the popularity of the short story.
10. A minimum of 30 participants is required for the contest to be official.
1. People from anywhere in the world can participate, but the story must be written in English.
2. The short story must be published in the respective short story format, which you can only write from the Inkspired App (for iOS and Android).
3. The short story must be your responsibility, we do not accept any kind of plagiarism and there can be legal action if this is violated.
4. The short story must be exclusive for the duration of the contest.
5. If you are not a current Inkspired user and want to participate, you just have to register. It's free!
6. The work must have the hashtag #MicroAstrology in the hashtags section. In addition, it must have a title.
8. This time you can participate with a maximum of 5 short stories per author, but each one must try a different zodiac sign, and also be published on Social Networks.
9. Anyone who does spam will be disqualified.
10. Contest deadlines must be met. No work that leaves this period will be accepted.
11. Stories can be edited only during the contest period. Once closed, no changes will be accepted.
12. Once the winners have been announced, they should write to [email protected] to coordinate the awards ceremony. If the winner does not pronounce within 15 days, the prize will be awarded to second place.
13. You do not need to participate from day one, you can do it whenever you want while the contest is open.
14. Participation in this contest means that the user knows and accepts the bases of it.
15. We also have contests in other languages -Spanishand Portuguese-, you can see them in the contest section of each language.
First place: A basic cover for one of his stories and the publication of a new 10-word short story (of any subject the winner wishes) in our Inkspired Originals account.2 de Octubre de 2019 a las 00:01 0 Reporte Insertar Haz crowdfund 6