It is time to bring out the poet in you. This time in a new writing contest. The slogan is to write 4 poems in rhyme, of 10 verses each, dealing with the following topics in this order:
1) The birth
4) After death
The writing style and the POV will depend on the originality of each author, but they can only have 10 verses in rhyme. The poems should be published as a single story, but each pom should be in a different chapter.
The work that best portrays each of the themes and that strictly complies with the rules set forth will be the winner.
Start date: September 2, 2019
Closing date: September 28, 2019
1. You must publish a work of 4 poems in rhyme, about the topics discussed above, in your Inkspired profile.
The poems must contain 10 verses each, no more or less.
2. Once published, you can edit it until the closing day of the contest.
3. The work must be published as story with Chapters of the Poetry category.
4. You must tag your story with the hashtag #VersameLaVida in the hashtags section.
5. The story must have a title, its own cover and a brief description.
6. It must be unpublished and exclusive to Inkspired for the duration of the contest.
7. Once the contest is finished, the work must remain published on the platform for a minimum of 6 months, and the ideal would be to continue writing it.
8. The contest will have only one winner. These will be announced in the first half of October.
9. The jury will consist of the Inkspired editorial team, which includes Jackeline Vargas-Content Manager and Gin Les, as the leading ambassador. The winner's choice will be based on what each poem transmits, on how to portray each of the themes and on the respective fulfillment of the contest rules. In addition, grammar and spelling quality will be scored, as well as originality.
10. A minimum of 30 participants is required for the contest to be official.
11. To get additional points, you just have to upload and share your story on one of your Social Networks (Instagram or Facebook) and tag us at @getinkspired. In your story you must put the link of your Instagram or Facebook account so we can see it. (Remember to be public)
1. People from any country can participate, but the story must be written in English.
2. The poems must be published as ONE STORY (story with chapters) but each poem must be in a different chapter with its respective title. The topics presented do not necessarily have to be written in the titles.
3. The poems must be your responsibility, we do not accept any kind of plagiarism and there can be legal action if this is violated.
4. The poems must be exclusive for the duration of the contest.
5. If you are not a current Inkspired user and want to participate, you just have to register. It's free!
6. The work must have the hashtag #VersesToMyLife in the hashtags section. In addition, it must have a title, a cover and a brief description of the work.
8. This time you can participate with only one work. No more works by the same author will be accepted. If this happens, all the works of their authorship will be disqualified.
9. Anyone who does spam will be disqualified.
10. Contest deadlines must be met. No work that leaves this period will be accepted.
11. Stories can be edited only during the contest period. Once closed, no changes will be accepted.
12. Once the winners have been announced, they should write to [email protected] to coordinate the awards ceremony. If the winner does not pronounce within 15 days, the prize will be awarded to second place.
13. You do not need to participate from day one, you can do it whenever you want while the contest is open.
14. Participation in this contest means that the user knows and accepts the bases of it.
15. We also have contests in other languages -Spanish and Portuguese-, you can see them in the contest section of each language.
BEST POETRY WORK
First place: A podcast with its 4 poems narrated and their publication in our networks with its respective mention.
1. Go to www.getinkspired.com
2. Register as a user (if you are not already), you can do it manually or via Facebook
3. Click on CREATE A STORY
4. Choose the type of story you wish to publish, in the case of the contest it would be: STORY WITH CHAPTERS
5. Write the title of your story and the category (in this case it would be POETRY). The title can be edited later if you wish.
6. Write your story as a single chapter.
7. Once written click on ‘save’ and then on ‘close and go to the profile of the story’.
8. Here you can add the hashtag #VersesToMyLife , the description, the cover and the language.
9. Then you will have to go down to the title of your chapter or story to click on the publication status button that says ‘Draft’ and change it to ‘Published’.
10. You can watch a video tutorial on how to publish here: https://getinkspired.com/faq/2 de Septiembre de 2019 a las 00:00 0 Reporte Insertar Haz crowdfund 6