The Inktober challenge is a worldwide initiative by Jake Parker, and now you can use Inkspired to participate in it and gain exposure in our community of writers and readers and beyond.
Inkspired has joined this initiative by providing a platform to artists to upload and publish their drawings in the form of a Visual Story.
1. Any person can participate by signing up on getinkspired.com, uploading a visual story with 31 chapters during October, each one with its own "daily art".
2. The visual stories must be of your authorship, we do not accept any kind of plagiarism and there may be legal actions if this is infringed.
3. To enter your Visual Story into the competition, you must click on "Participate Now" in the Contests page, selecting the story that you would like to enter.
4. The story must contain the hashtag #Inktober and #Inktober2018.
5. Each title of the story's chapters must contain the number of the day along with its title.
6. The story must comply with this year's Inktober daily challenge defined as follows:
7. Using getinkspired.com to participate in this challenge is free.
8. All stories must be new to the platform and the competition.
9. All arts should be the property of their own authors and follow the general guideline of the Inktober initiative (http://mrjakeparker.com/inktober) and the Inkspired Community Guidelines (getinkspired.com/community-guidelines).
10. The visual stories should be uploaded, entered in the contest and completed by 23:59 of the 31st of October with their proper hashtags.
11. Anyone who makes spam will be disqualified.
12. The terms of the contest must be fulfilled. No work that comes out of this period will be accepted.
13. Once the winner has been announced, he or she should write to email@example.com to coordinate the delivery of the prizes. If the winner is not pronounced within 15 days, the prize will be awarded to the story with the second highest number of likes.
14. Once the contest is over, all participating visual stories must remain published in Inkspired for a minimum of 6 months.
15. Participation in this contest means that the user knows and accepts the bases thereof.
16. We also have competitions in other languages -Spanish and Portuguese-, you can see them in the contest section of each language.
To win votes, stories will need to earn 'likes' and 'follows' from readers by clicking on the 'heart icon' on the story's chapters and the "follow story" button.
The winner will be the one who has the visual story with the most likes and followers during October, and should have complied with all the rules of the challenge. The winner will be featured on Inkspired's web, mobile platforms, social media channels during November 2018, plus the complementary Rewards Credits for winning a contest.
All visual stories will be voted/liked by readers of our community, so we encourage you to boost your chances by self-promoting your work on your social networks.
1. Go to www.getinkspired.com
2. Register as a user (if you are not already), you can do it manually or via Facebook
3. Click on CREATE A STORY
4. Choose the type of story you wish to publish, in the case of the contest it would be: Visual Story
5. Write the title of your story. You can edit it later if you wish.
6. Upload the graphics in each chapter.
7. Once finished a chapter click on 'save' and continue to the next by clicking on the book next to the title (New Chapter), or click on 'close and go to the story's profile'.
8. Here you can add the hashtag #Inktober and #Inktober2018, the description, the cover, and the language.
9. Then you will have to go down to where the title of your chapter is to click on the button of the publication status that says 'Draft' and change it to 'Published'.
10. You can watch a video tutorial on how to publish a story with chapters here: https://getinkspired.com/faq/25 de Septiembre de 2018 a las 12:07 1 Reporte Insertar 8