Do you like Drama, but you don’t haven’t published anything yet? Do you want to write, but you are a few words kind of person? Well, this is your chance to ‘kill two birds’ with a single pen. In this month dedicated to the Drama category, we launched a new contest in honor of this genre and micro-stories. We consider that micro-stories are currently an effective, brief and very interesting way to tell a story, especially to writers and readers who have a disperse attention.
The contest consists in writing a Drama micro-story with a maximum of 250 words.
But what is the exact definition of Drama in writing?
It is a literary genre that is based on a conflict. And this conflict could be personal, romantic, criminal, familiar, universal or even real.
The BEST MICRO-STORY - the most original, creative and interesting - will be the WINNER. And of course, it must be correctly written with good spelling and grammar.
At the same time, we will also reward the MOST POPULAR MICRO-STORY, according to the 'likes' on Instagram or Facebook.
Start date: June 19, 2018
End date: July 17, 2018
1. You need to write a DRAMATIC micro-story of 250 words, máximum, and publish it in your Inkspired account.
2. Once published, you could edit your story everytime you want, until the end date.
3. The micro-story must be published as SHORT STORY in the DRAMA category.
4. You must use the hashtag #MicroDrama in the story’s description and also in the hashtags section.
5. The micro-story must have a title, your own cover, and a short description.
6. The BEST MICRO-STORY contest Will have only ONE winner, but we will have also a second and a third place. These will be announced on July 20th.
7. The winners will be chosen by the Inkspired editorial team, and the editors will focus on the story originality, the creativity, the quality and in following the contest’s bases.
8. It’s required a minimum of 15 participants for the contest to be official.
To participate in the MOST POPULAR micro story contest, you must publish your micro-story on your social network (Instagram or Facebook) and tag us (IG: @getinkspired - FB: Inkspired) with the hashtag #MicroDrama. This contest will also have a single winner, and this will be determined by the greater amount of 'likes' he or she obtains in the publication, these must be received until July 17 at 23h59EST. The winner will be announced on July 20.
1. People from any part of the world can participate, but the story must be written in English.
2. The micro-story can’t have more than 250 words, but it can have less.
3. You must be the author of your stories, we do not accept any kind of copy and there may be legal actions if this is infringed.
4. The stories do not have to be exclusive, they can be published on other platforms, but they must be yours and uploaded to Inkspired as well.
5. If you are not a current user of Inkspired and want to participate, you just have to register. It's free!
6. The micro story must have the hashtag #MicroDrama -in both the hashtag section and in the story’s description. In addition, it must have a title, a cover, and a brief description.
7. You can participate with all the micro-stories you want, as long as they are published as independent stories and not all in a single publication.
8. If you are only going to participate in the BEST MICRO-STORY contest, you do not need to upload it to the social network, but if you want to participate in the MOST POPULAR MICRO-STORY contest, you must have first uploaded it to the platform.
9. Anyone who does spam will be disqualified.
10. The terms of the contest must be fulfilled. No work that comes out of this period will be accepted.
11. The stories can be edited only during the time of the contest. Once closed, no changes will be accepted, or it will be disqualified.
12. The MOST POPULAR story is determined by the amount of "Likes". The "Likes" falsification will represent disqualification without prior notice. In addition, Inkspired reserves the right to disqualify those stories that do not have the right literary quality to be the winners or that go against our community guidelines. (To participate, you must upload your micro-story in your Instagram or Facebook profile using the hashtag #MicroDrama and tag @getinkspired in the case of IG and Inkspired in the case of FB).
13. Once the winners are announced, they should write to email@example.com to coordinate the delivery of the prizes. If the winner does not respond within 15 days, the prize will be awarded to the second place.
14. You do not need to participate from the first day, you can do it when you want while the contest is open.
15. By participating in this contest, you give the rights to publish your participating micro-stories in the new format that is about to be launched.
16. Participation in this contest means that the user knows and accepts the bases of it.
17. We also have contests in other languages such as -Spanish and Portuguese-, you can see them in the contest section of each language.
First place: 1 cover designed exclusively by the Inkspired graphic team for any novel or story that you want to publish or that you have already published (you choose it) + the opportunity to test our new micro-stories format that is about to be released.
Second and third place: Distinctive logo on the profile and appear in our featured stories of the week.
MOST POPULAR MICRO-STORY
Winner: Free grammatical edition and correction of the participant micro-story + Repost in our social network.
1. Go to www.getinkspired.com
2. Register as a user (if you are not already). You can do it manually or via Facebook.
3. Click on CREATE A HISTORY
4. Choose the type of story you want to publish, in the case of the contest it must be: SHORT STORY
5. Write the title of your story and the category (in this case it would be DRAMA). The title can be edited later if you wish.
6. Write your story as a single chapter.
7. Once written click on 'save' and then 'close and go to the story’s profile’.
8. Here you can add the hashtag #MicroDrama, the description, the cover and the language. Remember that the hashtag must go both in the hashtag section and in the description.
9. Then you will have to go down to where your chapter’s title is and click on the button that says 'Draft' and change it to 'Published'.
10. You can see a video tutorial on how to post here: https://getinkspired.com/faq/ -but it is in spanish.18 de Junio de 2018 a las 18:28 0 Reporte Insertar 6