sm

shaniellia myrie Follow

Jamaica.
8 FOLLOWERS
5 FOLLOWING
3780 Words
JOINED Nov 06, 2021

My Stories

Life behind closed doors

Non Verified story Sometimes falling in love is all you ever wanted but when you finally have it; it feels like nothing you never dreamed of. You just have to embrace it and makes the best of it.
556 views 1 Story completed

💗rien ne se sent mieux que toi💗

Non Verified story Real love; so strong, so pour, so intense and excited. When you finally have it you don’t ever want to let it go. Megan struggles for so long to have such a love. She thought she had it but when true love stands in front of her she froze. What wil...
1.5k views New chapter Every 30 days

The beginning & the end

Non Verified story In life we choose the way we want to live. Some of those ways or bad and some are good. The sad part of it all is only 5% are good and the other 95% bad. Why???
1.1k views 1 1 Story completed

Unbearable Truth

A beautiful young woman falls in love with the guy she thought was her dream come true. Every step she takes to make things perfect; she realizes that nothing is perfect especially when there’s only one person trying to make it perfect. She was...
797 views 2 3 New chapter Every 30 days

My microfictions

There are no microfictions from this user yet.

Service offerings

This user is not offering any service yet.

Last updates messages and announcements

There is no update yet from this user.

Reading lists

Last public activity

Communities joined

Writing Contests where I'm participating

This user is not participating in any writing contest yet. Check all the Writing Contests available.