hottiesoftie Celia O'brien

[ONGOING] I am a strong and independent woman and I need to pull myself together. Although, the Universe seems to always have a different plan, and it is turning out to be more than I can handle. But a girl with a dream is on fire. NB: No mature scene - suitable for Young Adults Queen of Ace remains No 1. **** Copyright © 2019 All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce this book or portions thereof in any form whatsoever.


Drama For over 18 only.

#drama #chicklit #bosslady #romance
3
7.1k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every 10 days
reading time
AA Share

Author's Note

Hey guys! It's nice to meet you. My name is Cee and I am glad you came here to join me on this second imaginative ride. This book was a short story in my collection of short stories. Everyone, including my characters, persuaded me to turn it into a book and here it is. I am so excited to do this!

Thanks to everyone who has shown interest in my work even before it was published here. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas with me. Thanks for starting this journey with me! Thanks for staying here with me until the whole world gets to read this.

Thanks to my best friends HamdaRizvi, biffyclyro82, Rafee_Tafee and christamariaalaly for pushing me to publish this despite my fears.

Thanks to my bestie and gist partner writeordie0214


Lots of love always,
Cee.


~*~

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of my imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2019

All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce this book or portions thereof in any form whatsoever.

June 8, 2019, 11:10 p.m. 2 Report Embed Follow story
1
Read next chapter Queen Of Ace 1

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 2 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!