nadinecristina nadine cristina

A true history that is still happening, the most incredible feelings about love, desire, angry, sadness and happiness. The real side of falling in love for the first time. A girl, Nikki, that is on her second year of college and luckily, meets Matheus, and after that, everything changes.


Romance Erotic For over 21 (adults) only.
1
5.2k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every Monday
reading time
AA Share

The day that I laid my eyes on him.

It is around 4pm, I'm happy that I am back in Seattle to start another year of college. As my usual, I'm at the campus to get my new scheduled, my mom is with me because she drove me here. While she is talking to the lady that works at the secretary, I turn myself and fuck, I lay my eyes on him, and on this moment, I feel like my heart is getting out of my mouth, my hands is sweating and I cant breath. He is wearing a white plain shirt, the tattoos all over his arms are jumping, his black hair is shining with his white skin, and when he turns to walk away, I saw the most beautiful eyes that I ever laid my eyes on.

I could stop asking myself how would I get his number, I never saw him on campus before, but I knew that I couldn't let him go without finding out who he is; so luckily, he was at the secretary to enroll in college, I turned around again and I realized that on the screen of the computer his name was showing up, Matheus, with his address, phone number, e v e r y t h i n g! Oh, life couldn't be helping me out more, I grab my phone and secretly take a picture of the screen, and right after that, he leaves.

I got to my apartment, my mom is taking a nap and I cant stop thinking about him, so I finally decide to text him. I searched him online so It doesn't seem that weird, and I say;

_You were the one that was enrolling here?

_Yeah! Do you go there?

_Yes, this is my second year.

_You could have said hi, showed me the campus around.

_I was a little bit shy to do that...

_It's not necessary, I would have loved it.

_How old are you anyways?

_Im 20. Wby?

_Im 18, btw, my name is Nikki.

_It's a pleasure to meet you.

_I loved your tattoos.

_Glad that u liked them.

_Well, I guess I'll see you around campus, Matheus.

_For sure!


My classes would only start in 15 days, so I went back to my hometown, NY, to spend a little bit more time with my mom, dad and my brother. Me and Matheus talked a bit more but I realized that he is not really the text type of guy, plus, I was trying not to create expectations.


After 15 days, I was on my way to Seattle again, and I decided to text him:


_Hey, I'll be in Seattle in a few hours, what are you up too?

_I'm almost done working, but would you like to go out later?


God, my heart is beating so fast, I don't even know what to wear!


_Yes, I would love it!

_You rather go to a club or something more chill, like a restaurant?

_I'm a bit tired because of the trip, so I'll go with a dinner maybe?

_Kk, I'll pick you up at 8.

_Sounds good to me, Ill see you soon.


I cant believe this is happening, I am dreaming about this day for the past 15 days.

I decided to go more casual, so I'm wearing plaid pants, a sparkly top and my good and old vans. Of course my bracelets and rings couldn't be missing.

It's 8 and Im outside of my building waiting for him. Oh god, I feel like I will pass out, my hands is sweating and I have butterflies all over my stomach. 5 minutes have passes, and I finally saw him.

I finally open the door of his car and...













'




















April 18, 2019, 8:19 a.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
0
To be continued... New chapter Every Monday.

Meet the author

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~