lindastan Linda Stan

You cannot underestimate the benefits of a well written, well structured, and well formatted research proposal example. There are a number of places you can find them, and the help they offer is utterly invaluable.


Non-fiction All public.

#research-paper
Short tale
4
9.4k VIEWS
Completed
reading time
AA Share

The Advantages of a Research Proposal Example

You cannot underestimate the benefits of a well written, well structured, and well formatted research proposal example. There are a number of places you can find them, and the help they offer is utterly invaluable.

There are variety of samples provided in a variety of reference books and sources, but often times those are only bits and pieces of the paper as a whole. While that is helpful to a degree, reviewing an entire research proposal example in its entirety is much more advantageous. It can help you see what you should do and what you should definitely not do in your own research proposal. Not only will you see what kind of tone you should adopt in the research proposal writing process, but you will also get a good idea about format, not to mention structure. A good example can illustrate how to write methodology and how to set up a comprehensive literature review. Your professor will likely have some at his or her disposal for you to review. You can also find them on the Internet. The best places tend to be individual sites associated with reputable universities.

Research proposal writing is meticulous, and you cannot go into the process thinking otherwise. There are a lot of detailed sections to worry about, beginning with the statement of your problem. Within this section, you need to state the reasons your doing the study, what purpose it will serve, and your objectives. Following that comes the purpose of the study, where you give a more detailed explanation of why it is necessary and what issues and problem the study will address. The part of the research proposal devoted to your objective will, of course, explain what you hope your research will accomplish. As a whole, this section will let your reader know what he or she can expect.

The next section involves the literature review, a core component in the proposal. A well crafted research proposal example can help you immensely when it comes to this section. It will explain exactly what it is for one thing, better than the written definition of the term will do. A lot of students simply do not understand that this section does not have to involve the review of actual literature – that is, books, poems, et cetera.

There are three central elements that need to be included in the literature review. To begin with, you need to address the main area of the topic. This will include a review of literature which applies directly to the problem. The second part involves theory. Here, you have to identify what kind of theoretical category your topic falls under – and trust, the literature you read will make that easy. Thirdly, the methodology of the literature review.

Of course, a good research proposal example can also show you how to write methodology for the rest of your proposal. This is yet another section many students have trouble with, and a good sample can be an academic savior. The methodology chapter is extremely detailed in both content and format. Reading an example can give you a visual aid to follow, which can come in extremely handy as you craft your own research proposal.

March 11, 2019, 12:41 p.m. 1 Report Embed Follow story
122
The End

Meet the author

Linda Stan I am a professional academic writer and I really like my work. Most of all in my work I like to contact with students and it seems to me that one can learn a lot from them. I graduated from Yale University with a degree in English Philology. I like to spend my free time with my friends and relatives. We love to take part in various activities including sports and entertainment. At the moment I am writing a book, yet I will not reveal the secret on what topic it will be.

Comment something

Post!
- - - -
Melvillian ... brilliant.
March 13, 2019, 16:00
~