rosanyibetances SHINNA_ TENSEI

V is a demon who wants something much more evil than owning his body. Jungkook sees ghosts and is sent to an institution called Martha to stop this. But there he finds more dangers than a simple spontaneous and incorporeally luminous being. -Inspired in Begin of BTS. - Own idea.    -Vkook


Fanfiction Erotic For over 21 (adults) only.

#229 #angels #lucifer #jungkook #taehyung #bts #btsv #Vdemons #becomingdevil #devil #faires #crazy #psicopath #blood
10
5.5k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every Monday
reading time
AA Share

BEGIN



Taehyung is not a ghost who wants his body to live again, he is a demon who wants his body for more perverse things.


Jeon was sent to Martha because he sees ghosts but there he knows something far worse than a simple incorporeal and luminous being.


Meet Jhon; A nurse with whom he establishes friendship and Jimin his patient.

This showed dependence (and possessiveness) to the point of trying to kill him for approaching him.


Establish a relationship with a demon whose dominant side tries to kill and kill him several times.


Meanwhile, today. The Kim family and their daughters Jennie, Jisoo, Rosé and Lisa move to Namjoon's house in England to take care of him. Jisoo discovers a book called Creed by Jungkook, which narrates his sorrows in that institution, while something unknown grew without anyone knowing.













March 10, 2019, 1:51 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
1
Read next chapter ~Martha~

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 1 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!