W
World Strider


"Senpai will be mine... He doesn't have a choice." Follow the story through Ayano Aishi, a young high school girl who can't feel emotions at all. Witness the story as you read through multiple characters eyes as Ayano eliminates her rivals to get to her one true love. Credits to YandereDev for developing such an awesome game to write the story on!


Fanfiction Anime/Manga Not for children under 13.

#yandere #anime #yandere-anime #yandere-sim #crime #horror #thriller #murder #brutal #school #romance
3
4.7k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every Saturday
reading time
AA Share

Prologue


I can't feel anything. For as long as I can remember, I've never been able to feel emotions. I pretend to be normal when I'm around other people, but on the inside, I feel nothing.  It's not as bad as it may sound. I know that I'm broken, but I don't care. This is normal for me. But everything changed when I met him...


...My Senpai.

For the first time, I felt something. A strong desire. A longing. A yearning. A craving. Now I finally understand what it means to be human. To be alive. I'm addicted to the way he makes me feel. I don't care about anything else. He is everything to me. And now, someone is trying to take him from me.


She wants him, but not in the same way that I want him. She could never appreciate him the way I do. She doesn't deserve him. He belongs to me alone. She has taught me a new emotion... Rage.  I want to stop her.  I want to hurt her.  I want to kill her.  There is nothing I won't do for Senpai. I won't let anyone come between us. I don't care what I have to do. I don't care who I have to hurt. I don't care whose blood I have to spill. I won't let anyone take him from me. Nothing else matters. No one else matters. Senpai will be mine. He doesn't have a choice.


( On the phone texting )

???: Hey 


Ayano: Do I know you?


???: I saw you stalking an upperclassman today...


Ayano: You got a problem with that? 


???: No, I just wanted to give you information about of the girl he was with. 

???: Her name is Osana Najimi. She has a crush on him. She believes in the myth of the cherry tree behind the school.


Ayano: The myth where you confess to someone underneath that tree on a Friday, they're guaranteed to accept your confession?


???: Correct

???: She plans to confess to him next Friday


Ayano: Why are you telling me this? 


???: I would be glad if something were to happen to Osana-chan...

???: I think you would be the right person to give her what she deserves. 


Ayano: Who are you? 


Info-chan: I'm the person nicknamed Info-chan at school.


Ayano: I've heard about you... You blackmail girls and sell panty shots to boys. 


Info-chan: The rumors are true. 

Info-chan: If you need any help text me a panty shot and I'll give whatever support I can. If you want to know personal information about anyone at our school, just send me a photograph of their face, and I'll tell you everything I know about them.


Ayano: You're disgusting 


Info-chan: You're a stalker

Info-chan: If you want my help, text me. If you don't care, ignore me. You have one week until your precious Senpai belongs to Osana-chan. 

Info-chan: I hope you make her suffer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan. 27, 2019, 11:02 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
1
Read next chapter ATTENTION: MUST READ

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 2 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!