Short tale
6
7.6k VIEWS
Completed
reading time
AA Share

Angels & Demons

I used to battle with myself trying to choose, to pick a side, in constant conflict, wondering who should I listen to…Now I know that I don´t have to choose…that the truth about who I am lingers in between, sometimes even in perfect balance. Now I now that the only way for me to go on is to embrace the light and the darkness at the same time. That place where demons and angels play together in perfect harmony.

Sometimes I have so much voices whispering inside my head that is difficult to concentrate, to pay attention to what they´re saying. Until two of them rise up above and shout; one is singing a beautiful song, full of inspiration, telling me that I´m safe, that everything will be ok; while the other one is screaming in the dark, and all I can pick up are sinister words and apocalyptic images that want to push me closer to the edge of madness.

Dec. 19, 2018, 7:30 p.m. 8 Report Embed Follow story
5
The End

Meet the author

Yanina Balanzzino Encontré en la escritura la manera de dejar en libertad a los ángeles y demonios que habitan en mi cabeza. De vez en cuando los dejo salir a jugar juntos.

Comment something

Post!
Juany García Juany García
Me eh sentido igual
April 20, 2019, 19:20

  • Yanina Balanzzino Yanina Balanzzino
    Te entiendo. Lo mejor es escuchar ambos lados de la campana :) April 20, 2019, 20:48
Carmen Hope Carmen Hope
its spelled Angels not Angles.
March 12, 2019, 21:52

- - - -
Gracias por compartir!
March 11, 2019, 04:02

AC Alex Cardenas
I like it a lot, sounds interesting and I want to read more ;)
January 12, 2019, 06:37

  • Yanina Balanzzino Yanina Balanzzino
    Thank you so much Alex! Gracias! Estoy escribiendo un par de historias cortas que me encantaría que leyeras! January 12, 2019, 16:55
~

Related stories