A
Ahmed Ali


Looking for some delicious seafood options? Permas Jaya has various selection of seafood dining restaurants for you to choose from. Despite being a small town in Johor, you can discover various seafood delicacies that are sure to tantalize your taste buds. From crabs to various types of fish, you'll be spoilt for choice! Senibong Bay Seafood Senibong Bay Seafood is a must-visit seafood restaurant that offers Halal Chinese-style seafood and home cooking dishes. The restaurant's eye-catching black container-like building will make it easy for you to spot.


Humor Black humor All public.

#seafood
0
2.8k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every Tuesday
reading time
AA Share

A Seafood Lover's Guide To Permas Jaya's Best Dining Destinations (Malaysia)

A Seafood Lover's Guide To Permas Jaya's Best Dining Destinations (Malaysia)


Looking for some delicious seafood options? Permas Jaya has various selection of seafood dining restaurants for you to choose from. Despite being a small town in Johor, you can discover various seafood delicacies that are sure to tantalize your taste buds. From crabs to various types of fish, you'll be spoilt for choice!

  1. Senibong Bay Seafood

Senibong Bay Seafood is a must-visit seafood restaurant that offers Halal Chinese-style seafood and home cooking dishes. The restaurant's eye-catching black container-like building will make it easy for you to spot.

One of the most popular dishes at Senibong Bay Seafood is their Spicy Chili Sauce Crab, made with fresh crabs from Senibong Cove. The sauce has a slightly sweet and savory flavor and is not too spicy. This dish is best enjoyed with fragrant white rice.

Another must-try dish is their Herbal Sauna Prawn, which is steamed with Chinese wine, dang gui, and wolfberries in a bamboo basket. The prawns and Chinese herbs essence make the soup sweet-savory in flavor. This dish is perfect for a rainy day, as the soup can warm you up.

Apart from seafood, the restaurant also serves a unique dish called Volcano Chicken Pair with Vegetables Consomme Soup. This dish features a whole roasted chicken served on a hot pot filled with vegetables, tofu, and mushrooms. The chicken is then brushed with the restaurant's 'secret recipe' and lit on fire, imitating a volcano eruption.

  1. Anjung Senibong

Another seafood restaurant in the Senibong Seafood Village is Anjung Senibong. It is a popular Malay seafood restaurant, offers halal seafood delicacies. Besides, it features a beautiful view of the Straits of Johor, where you can even see Singapore on the other side.

The thing that standout Anjung Seafood is that they use fresh day catch seafood to prepare their dishes with an affordable price range. They are famous for their cooking methods in savory sambal, black pepper sauce, sweet-savory buttered sauce, salted egg curry gravy, and tiga rasa sauce. It is recommended to try a little of everything for a delightful feast.

For the popular cuisine, Anjung Senibong Seafood offers something unique with their Alaska King Crabs menu series. They serve fresh and meaty Alaskan King Crabs that surprise customers with their size. Every bite of the crab flesh is juicy and naturally sweet. For spicy food lovers, it is recommended to have the Alaska King Crabs cooked in Spicy Savory Sambal Gravy for an extra kick of spiciness.

Visiting Anjung Senibong Seafood is a must for seafood lovers. They provide halal seafood with a fantastic view and an array of delicious dishes to choose from. It is a great seafood heaven where you can taste the natural sweetness of the freshest seafood.

  1. Yi Jia Seafood Permas City

Yijia Seafood has been providing customers with unique and affordable seafood dishes since 2007. With years of experience and innovation, they have created their own special flavors, from traditional dishes to the chef's creative cooking.

The restaurant's name means "billions of family," and they treat every customer like family, with respect, trust, and delicious food to enjoy. They are especially well-known for their crab dishes, including Honey Crabs, Pepper Crabs, Kumquat Sauce Crabs, Black Pepper Crabs, and Steamed Crabs. Their Buttered Crabs are a must-try, with fresh and juicy crab meat cooked in a savory sweet butter salted egg yolk gravy.

Yijia Seafood's Pepper Crabs are also very popular, with a strong peppery taste and generous portions at an affordable price. They also offer a Hakka Feast, a seafood Poon Choi dish with abalones, prawns, fish, chicken, duck, and broccoli cooked in a large porcelain or metal basin with Hakka-style cooking. Yijia Seafood also offers catering and event planning services, with a spacious and luxurious air-conditioned dining area suitable for all kinds of events.

  1. Jin Yuan Seafood Restaurant

Jin Yuan Seafood Restaurant may look like an ordinary kopitiam from the outside, but don't be fooled - this cozy restaurant serves some of the best seafood delicacies in Permas Jaya. Its comfortable environment makes you feel like you're dining at home.

This seafood restaurant specializes in all kinds of seafood cuisines, but their prawn and shrimp dishes are particularly popular. Customers love their Butter Prawns with Oats and Egg Floss - a sweet and savory dish with crunchy prawns coated in deep-fried oats and topped with fried egg floss.

In addition to their seafood dishes, Jin Yuan also offers a variety of Chinese-style delicacies at affordable prices. All of their dishes are prepared fresh and served hot upon order, making it a great place to satisfy your cravings.

So what are you waiting for? Come and experience the delicious and fresh seafood cuisine that Permas Jaya has to offer. With so many options to choose from, you're sure to find something that suit you taste and preference!

If you wish to visit Permas Jaya, you might worry about transportation issue. Here I recommended you SGMYTRIPS, a leader company in private taxi industry. A lot of customers more willing to choose book SG taxi to JB from SGMYTRIPS. It is because the journey from Singapore to Malaysia usually takes time due to the congestion traffic conditions.

However, if you are planning a longer trip to Kuala Lumpur, suggest you hire a taxi from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur from SGMYTRIPS instead. The driver from SGMYTRIPS are professional and experienced, offering comfortable experience for customers.

April 27, 2023, 12:02 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
0
To be continued... New chapter Every Tuesday.

Meet the author

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~