amy-k Amy K

About a man named Phil Trooster who lives in the woods. Everything goes downhill when his dog TIchy brings him outside at NIGHT.


Horror Ghost stories All public.
0
2.8k VIEWS
Completed
reading time
AA Share

The log cabin

It was a dark, chilly night as I drifted off to sleep. Not even realizing that I forgot to my dog Tichy outside. Tichy is a Labrador Retriever. I had him for a while. My mom named him Tichy and I thought it was the funniest name. Tichy means small in British language. That's why I never understood why my mom named him that. Just then I heard Tichy barking loudy at the door. I got out of bed, my feet touched the cold hard wood floor. I walked to the door tiredly. Tichy always barked at random things at night. Usually barked at coyotes. I put on my jacket then my work boots and opened the door. The cold wind clashed on my face making my hair go back. Tichy zoomed in the door. Tichy was whimpering and whining.

I bent down to pet Tichy, "What's wrong Tichy? You hungry?"

I got up and walked to the kitchen but felt a weird cold sensation that made the hairs on my neck stand up. I turned around to look at the door window. I always had the feeling that someone was watching me ever sense I moved here. But, I never saw anyone. I walked to the kitchen cabinets were I hid Tichys food. Last time I didn't hide Tichys food, he ate it all. He was terribly sick for the next week from all the dog food. I pored the dog food into Tichys bowl. At the corner of my eye I saw something through the window. This time I new it was not my imagination. I rolled the dog food up and put it away. I put my jacket and boots on and waited for Tichy to finish eating. Tichy wanted to go outside to use the bathroom. I followed and opened the door. Tichy tugged on me wanting me to go with him. I thought it was weird, but he was whining, so I went with him. I stood there waiting for for Tichy to finish. I felt like someone was watching me, but this time it was different then before. I knew I was not alone.

April 16, 2023, 10:48 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
0
Read next chapter Not alone

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 3 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!