gaby-depp Maria Gabriella Lazzarini

This is a parody. A parallel story to Pirates of the Caribbean. The story of Jack in his spare time with friends and family. It is an ironic look at his private life, where he hangs up his boots and stops being a pirate captain to be a son, nephew, friend, and enemy of many. He always fled from the persecution of his enemies and British soldiers, trying to go unnoticed in the crowd of Port Royal and live a quiet life in search of happiness and lots of rum. A mysterious woman appears in his life and threatens to change his peaceful pirate life.


#1 in Fanfiction #1 in Movies For over 18 only. © Copyright © 2023 by Gaby Depp All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission of the copyright owner except for the use of quotations in a book review.

#pirates #jacksparrow #movies #potc #piratesofthecaribbean #adventure #romance #colonialtimes #newsworld #johnnydepp #deppfans #neverfeartruth #sailing #english #spanish #buccaneers #privateers #corsair # #keithrichards #paulmaccartney #disney
48
8.5k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every week
reading time
AA Share

Newcomers in Port Royal

Copyright

This is a work of fiction. Names of characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2023 by Gaby Depp

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission of the copyright owner except for the use of quotations in a book review.

Cover design by Gaby Depp

Check out the author’s Instagram account: @gaby.depp


Newcomers in Port Royal

Early in the morning, the HMS Victory docked in port. A delegation headed by the governor of Port Royal, the military chief in charge of the port Admiral Charles Davenport and the Duke James Nottingham, a relative of the Crown in charge of the East Indies Trade Company awaited the foreigners.

A large crowd had gathered in the nearby market to see who was coming. It was not usual to see these three high-rank representatives of the port awaiting for somebody. This gathering even caught the attention of some pirates who saw this as an opportunity to do some pickpocketing among the crowd who was so distracted trying to see the newcomers that became easy prey. Even Jack felt curious about what caused all the fuss.

Meanwhile on board of the ship Don Juan, a second cousin of the King of Spain and his adorable daughter, Señorita Gabriela were getting ready to disembark and meet the welcome committee. Don Juan was escaping from the King's wrath after a failed coup to seize power and claim the crown. He was on the run, but the English crown considered him a valuable asset because he knew the routes of the Spanish Galleons that carried precious gold, silver, and invaluable gems to the old continent, and how to detect the ones that were merely carrying goods. In exchange for his cooperation, he asked for a safe passage for him and his daughter, but he didn't trust the English so he wanted some reassurance that he wouldn't be betrayed once he gave the English all the information he had. This is why the English crown suggested Señorita Gabriela should marry a distant relative of the crown, Duke James Nottingham. The Duke was known as an arrogant, snob, drunk, ugly, short, almost bald, ladies’ man, and he was older than her. Initially, Gabriela accepted this arranged marriage because her father's life was on the line, or as pirates would say he was to 'walk the plank' soon.

Gabriela was a delicate, sweet, very beautiful girl. Her skin was like porcelain. With big brown eyes and long eyelashes that were mesmerizing. Her pale pink lips looked sweet as cherry, pure temptation. Her black wavy hair cascaded over her shoulders. Her figure was slender and refined but with dangerous curves in the right places that drove men insane with lust. Big breasts, small waist, promising hips left only to the imagination. She looked just like a doll. An angel that just fell from heaven. She looked submissive and obedient, but deep in her heart she was a dreamer, a wild spirit trapped by society's rules just waiting to break free. Gabriela wore a beautiful long-sleeved sky-blue long silk dress with white lace ruffles on the sleeve cuffs and neckline. Her dress was accompanied by a corset that accentuated her curvaceous figure, under the dress she wore a lace petticoat. On her head was a hat that matched her dress and was fastened with a light blue bow tied under her chin. She also wore an ivory Manila shawl, white lace gloves, a light blue bag, and a white lace umbrella to protect herself from the scorching Caribbean sun. Gabriela also wore very expensive jewelry that in the sunlight could dazzle those close to her. She wore gold and diamond earrings, a diamond bracelet, gold rings set with precious stones, and a dazzling necklace that ended with a very striking cross. She looked like a goddess!

When they disembarked everyone was in awe just when they looked at this exotic Spanish beauty. The Duke was more than satisfied to see this young voluptuous girl. He could not wait to marry her. Not far away Jack Sparrow and Joshamee Gibbs watched the whole scene from afar. Gibbs saw lust in Jack's eyes, Jack was looking at Gabriela's jewelry, especially a gold necklace set with precious stones ending in a large cross covered with diamonds and rubies that rested on her chest. Or that was what he told Gibbs.

Gabriela looked around, she smiled politely at the gentlemen who welcomed them to the port, after seeing how ugly her fiancé was, she faked a smile and then scanned the place until she spotted Jack and Gibbs in the distance. She stared at them making them feel uncomfortable. Jack took his faded black tricorn hat and shamelessly took a bow to her. After bowing he blinked an eye and smiled at her. Then he put his tricorn hat back on his head. When the three gentlemen saw she was distracted they all followed her eyes to see what had caught her attention. When they saw the infamous Captain Jack Sparrow bowing to her, they quickly warned father and daughter about the dangers of pirates. And told them to stay away from that particularly cunning pirate, Captain Jack Sparrow, who walked freely on the streets but should be hanged for his piracy crimes but always managed to escape. He was like a pest. She smiled at Jack and then turned away to follow the gentlemen to the Duke's carriage.

Gibbs elbowed Jack and made fun of his interaction with the lady and asked him if he finally found the right woman for him with an ironic look in his eyes. Jack shook his head and told him his only loves were the sea, the Black Pearl, and the good rum, and no woman would stand between him and his freedom. Gibbs laughed.

The Duke took them to their new house and made arrangements to see them later for dinner at his home. He had arranged a welcome ball for them so they could be introduced to the small but selected high society in town and reminded Don Juan that after they settled down they should talk about the wedding and their cooperation. Don Juan agreed and told him he looked forward to having that meeting. On their way to the house, they talked about how life was in the new world. Gabriela just kept looking through the window without saying a word trying to ignore both men, she just looked at the duke now and then and gave him a courteous smile.

Finally, they arrived at their new home. Two large doors made of Slavonian oak, carved with great skill, opened onto a wide gallery, which surrounded a large garden with a fountain in the center and many flowering plants of many colors. The gallery led to different rooms such as the study, a large living room, a huge dining room, a breakfast room, and a spacious kitchen. All these rooms were finely decorated with English-style furniture, paintings, sculptures, tapestries, and fine rugs covering most of the wooden floors. The stables and servants' quarters were behind the great house. On the first floor, there were only the bedrooms, all of them with large glazed wooden doors that opened onto large balconies full of potted flowers. The interior of the house was painted white while the exterior walls were painted with a yellowish-beige color.

After the Duke left them in their new house Gabriela breathed a sigh of relief and went upstairs to her new chamber.

Meanwhile, at the port, the servants were busy getting the luggage from the ship and carrying it to a cart. Then they had to take it to the new house and start unpacking.

Gabriela decided to sketch that scruffy, dirty though quite shameless, handsome, and chivalrous pirate. After he bowed, he winked an eye at her while he smiled. Every time she recalled that moment her heart skipped a beat...

March 11, 2023, 8:48 p.m. 37 Report Embed Follow story
29
Read next chapter Not an Angel but a Demon in Disguise

Comment something

Post!
The Arts Inc. The Arts Inc.
Good
January 16, 2024, 08:53

Dave Nieto Dave Nieto
Honestly I love it I just want to keep reading right now Good job ;)
December 08, 2023, 03:31

Carolina Barrios Carolina Barrios
Recommended!!! Is beautil ♥️
December 06, 2023, 20:19

Belén Castro Aranda Belén Castro Aranda
Really nice Partner!
May 09, 2023, 13:50
Shaun Waller Shaun Waller
This a really good chapter, I am hooked and will read more. 😌
April 26, 2023, 15:15

  • Maria  Gabriella Lazzarini Maria Gabriella Lazzarini
    Thanks, I love movies! It is a pity Disney decide to do the 6th installment of Pirates of the Caribbean without Johnny Depp. I wish them luck that franchise with him is doomed to fail. April 26, 2023, 23:04
  • Shaun Waller Shaun Waller
    Yes I am the same I love to watch movies and the pirates of the Caribbean. I like Johnny Depp as well I think he is a brilliant actor. Will you still watch the movie when Disney release it? April 27, 2023, 07:21
  • Maria  Gabriella Lazzarini Maria Gabriella Lazzarini
    No point in watching it. Jack Sparrow is the heart of the movie. April 27, 2023, 09:35
Zainab Syeda Zainab Syeda
Am I late to read this? This is awesome 😊
April 16, 2023, 09:39

Juan Gil Juan Gil
Me encanta la originalidad de la historia.
April 14, 2023, 03:34

HS Horacio Spinetto
Habita te felicito!
April 12, 2023, 19:57

FR Florence Raymond
I love it very much!
April 12, 2023, 19:46

ER Ezequiel Riocuarto
Me parece genial que por fin te hayas decidido a escribir y publicar! Te felicito y te deseo éxitos!!!
April 12, 2023, 18:51

Gino Listorti Gino Listorti
Me gusta el comienzo y como el personaje de Jack es presentado casi sin querer
March 29, 2023, 18:51

Mary Joe Elliott Mary Joe Elliott
Great! 👍
March 27, 2023, 17:58

Olga Mendoza Olga Mendoza
I like it do far!
March 27, 2023, 17:16

Irene Heras Irene Heras
I like the way it begins, it seems that Jack will have a great adventure. I wonder what their relationship will be.
March 27, 2023, 15:21

Mary "Catwoman" Vesp Mary "Catwoman" Vesp
I like the beginning. It sounds like an interesting story
March 20, 2023, 14:37

Kaireen Khalid Kaireen Khalid
Recommended! 💯
March 14, 2023, 20:24

Gaby Diez Gaby Diez
Qué buen comienzo! Promete ser una gran historia.
March 14, 2023, 16:59

~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 26 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!

The World of Pirates
The World of Pirates

This Universe is inspired on the movies Pirates of the Caribbean and it will help you understand the times, traditions, and life of colonialism in America. Still in progress! Read more about The World of Pirates .