mischa_kelvin Mischa Kelvin

Title: All My Life Author: mischa143kelvin Series: A Love Story Of A Lifetime Summary: All my life he's always been there beside me, but now he's gone, how am I supposed to live a life without him? It just started as a simple encounter in a concert of my best friend's favorite band. Just a simple bump in the shoulder and simple apologies, just a simple glimpse to his loving but sad eyes. Those eyes that take my breath away, that captivated my heart and soul in just a matter of seconds. After that incident, I always think about that person and asking myself why is he so sad? Is there someone who broke his heart? However, why someone like him so beautiful is hurting so badly? Every night I always dreamt of his beautiful but sad eyes. I do not know why or how can someone like him drive me crazy like this. Ever since I saw those eyes, I never felt this sadness before. I am confused for what I felt for him. I am hoping and wishing that someday, I will see him again, hoping against hope that someday I will see the smile in his eyes. I couldn't believe it, but I knew in that moment that there was something special about him. As the concert ended and the crowd dispersed, I found myself walking towards him. I mustered up the courage to strike up a conversation and we talked for hours, lost in each other's company. Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months. We spent every moment we could together, experiencing each other's interests and passions. He brought out the best in me, and I did the same for him. We laughed, we cried, we grew together. As time went on, our love for each other grew stronger and deeper. It wasn't just a simple encounter, it was fate bringing us together. And now, years later, I couldn't imagine my life without him. That bump in the shoulder led to the love of my life, my soulmate, and my forever. From the Series "A Love Story Of A Lifetime"


Drama All public.

#allmylife #ALoveStoryOfALifetimeSeries #ALSOALSeries #drama #romance #sliceoflife #friendship #brotherhood #angst
7
4.4k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every 30 days
reading time
AA Share

Prologue: We Meet Again (The Wedding Day)

Under the bright sun and a clear blue sky, a wedding day unfolded with an air of enchantment. Amidst the joyous crowd and exquisite decor, two souls stood mesmerized, drawn together by the currents of fate.


Time had passed since they last encountered each other, but as she glided down the aisle in her resplendent white gown, their eyes locked in a magnetic gaze. In that fleeting moment, memories of their past love surged like a powerful tide, reminding them of what once was.


Her steps were deliberate, each bringing her closer to her soon-to-be husband. Their eyes remained locked, and a sense of recognition washed over them - love, it seemed, had never truly departed.


As she reached the altar, her hand found his, and an unspoken understanding passed between them. Their hearts raced, a symphony of emotions echoing in their souls, confirming that destiny had conspired to bring them back together.


The ceremony proceeded, and they pledged their eternal devotion to each other. Their vows, spoken from the heart, bore the weight of a timeless promise. And when their lips met in a tender kiss, the world faded away, leaving only the two of them in a blissful embrace.


In that moment of unity, they knew that this encounter was no mere coincidence. It was a profound reunion, a second chance at love. With unwavering determination, they vowed to cherish each other once more - this time, forever.

April 3, 2023, 10:34 a.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
6
Read next chapter Chapter 1: A Chance Encounter

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 2 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!