M
Melania Maddalena


Elisha is an orphan that lived in an abbaye. Her peacefull life ends when house De Cartiers took her as a slave. She had to endure umiliation after umiliation and everything gets even worse when house De Cartiers told her to write a testament and commit suicide. She run, but eventually fell and hit her head against some sharp rocks, dying on the spost. Somehow she's not dead and get send back into the past. She realize that she had to find a way to change her future and she did the only possibile thing: she asked help to an outcast of house De Cartiers: Lucerne De Kayas. He agreed to help her but at one condition: She will become his fake fiance. Will the marriage remain one of convenience or It will become something deeper? Will they be able get revenge?


Fantasy Medieval For over 18 only.

#romance # #fake_love #revenge #Time_travel
0
1.9k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Everyday
reading time
AA Share

PROLOGUE

The room was big, dark, and the vapor that was fuming from the empty bathtub had made the air hot and damp.

It was a really imposing room, with high ceiling, and in the middle three raws of colums were sapiently disposed and also on the two opposite walls were two big windows adorned with red silk curtains.

outside the castle the night sky was filled with stars and the moon emanated a shiny silvery light, and it's rays filtered though the glass, giving the room a mystical and magical atmosphear.

The floor were cosparsed with water droplets that in the moon light looked like silver.

In the almost unnatural calmness of that moment a small wimper make it's way in the silence.

A girl were blocked with her shoulders against a oak wood door by a man with a predatory gaze.

His red eyes were following with bramosy her every breath and her every shudder, enjoying her fear, enjoying her moans with satisfaction and a prymordial hunger.

His expression was one of a satisfied predator who had their prey in their grasp.

His mouth begun to slowly approach her neck, grazing the delicate skin with his teeth, before slowly licking it, while the girl underneath him were trembling.

She was aware that the decision was alredy taken and it was impossible to turn back.

He stare at her intensely and, for a moment, she thought that a dark and erie oura surrounded him.

<<Are you scared now?>>

He asked her while he was leaning towards her ear, his voice barely a whisper.

<<You should have gone back when you were in time.>>

He laugh at her and with a satisfied grin he took one of her breasth in his hand, the pale skin barely covered with a ripped cotton nightgown.

An expression of pure shame and embarassment cross her face while her big sapphire blue eyes stared at the floor.

He then raise his hand and gently open her mouth with his thumb:

"Ah...nh..."

A startled moan escaped her mouth.

He laugh again, and gave her a light kiss on her neck.

"Scream louder. I want that everyone could hear you."

A thousands thoughts swarm in her mind.

Regret, hate, anger and thirst for revenge merged in the most powerfull feeling of all:

house De Cartiers must fell, and the man that is touching her is the key for her revenge.

Her stare lingered on one of the windows and she thought about what brought her to that very moment.

'how the hell I end up in this kind of position?'

She closed her sapphire eyes while he delicately grabbed a hold of her long blonde locks.

'none of this ever happened in the past... what happened? Why it happened? I just wanted my revenge on...on house De Cartiers...'

House De Cartiers, one of the most important royal families at the time.

Many rumors spread about them but only one thing is certain: there'smagic in their blood.

House De Cartiers origins are tied to the legend of the Black Snake, the holy animal of house De Cartiers, a leggendary Snake that was four meters long.

That snake then, mate with a woman and from that union were born the first De Cartiers.

The First generations of De Cartiers were blessed with the gift, but it was slowly lost with the passing of generations. up to now there's only one De Cartiers, or to be more precice, ex De Cartiers, who still own the Gift.

House De Cartiers is know for it's expansionistic thirst and it's infinite hunger for Power.

And it is also said that every De Cartiers member is obessed with money and welth, and that's becouse it's the inheritage of the Black Snake.

The girl opened her blue eyes and a desperate light shone into their depts.

'all that I wanted...was to become the fake lover of this madman, and so I...could have my revenge on house De Cartiers...'

Her eyes lingered on him for a moment.

'But it is really worth it? Should I really take this risk?'

She took a deep breath and he chuckled, sensing her tension.

'I will change my future. I won't die at house De Cartiers hands, I won't be just another victim, no. From now on It will be different. I eill never be humiliated again from those bastards, I'm ready to do this...whatever it takes.'



Dec. 18, 2022, 4:40 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
0
To be continued... New chapter Everyday.

Meet the author

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~