countess Cora Grace

"A man who thought he could step into my place just like that!" "He thought it and he was wrong!" There's way more to Simon Bricker than anyone knows and Cora is hurt severely in the process. Does Robert really believed she chose Simon over him?


Fanfiction Series/Doramas/Soap Operas Not for children under 13.

#["CobertDownton"] #angst #hurtcomfort #violenceonly-mentioned
2
1.4k VIEWS
Completed
reading time
AA Share

The art Historian

Simon Bricker heard that Lord Grantham has in his possession at a Della Francesca painting that could be used in a comparative study.

his friend, Charles Blake mentioned it in passing and what an exciting prospect not only to see the painting but to meet the very glamorous and gorgeous Countess of Grantham. perhaps he could show her what it means to be loved by someone with more virility and stamina! why shouldn't he be the man she got into bed with every night? surely he didn't show her love not a man of the aristocracy. he probably had many mistresses. he would show Lord Grantham how to properly love a woman.

+++++

He followed Charles out of the car, his eyes landing on the beautiful Mistress of the house. Lord Grantham is right to keep her sequestered in the country instead of bringing her to London where every man could ogle his wife. She was absolutely stunning, like a painting herself. He would have to observe slowly but not attract the attention oh her husband. He'd gotten pretty good at that these last few years. He usually had these women a=wrapped around his little finger just because he gave them attention their husbands did not and it usually ended with him in bed beside them and husbands leaving their wives. He tried to make it discreet so no one knew of his part. It was always best to make them think it was their wives who strayed.

Dec. 15, 2022, 6:51 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
1
Read next chapter Robert

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 7 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!

Related stories