M
Molly Whittaker


This is a book for young children. It's about a lost cat and chimpanzee, who meet a horse that takes them home. Hope the children enjoy it. :)


Short Story All public.

# #children's
Short tale
0
1.6k VIEWS
In progress
reading time
AA Share

The lost Cat.

Once upon a time, in a dark forest, lived a lost cat. The cat had been lost for days, meowing at everything it passed. One morning the cat heard a noise and suddenly woke up. There was a horse standing right in front of him. The cat sadly meowed at the horse, and told him that he was lost. The horse let the cat on his back, and said "ill take you home." The cat felt very happy, and was excited to see his family again. Just as the cat and the horse were about to arrive home, they heard a cry in the forest. The horse wanted to see what it was, and there laying on the ground was a lost chimpanzee. The chimpanzee cried and cried at the cat and the horse, but the horse explained that the cat had also been lost and that he was taking him home and that the he could go too. The now happy chimpanzee jumped onto the horses back and they all headed out of the forest, where the cat and the chimpanzee were back with their family's.

July 29, 2022, 6:47 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
0
To be continued...

Meet the author

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Related stories