- Are you here again? - The rustling wind asks, touching my hair fondly.
- Where have you been, for so long? - The stream murmured, gleaming in the setting sun.
- Have you brought gifts? - The birds chirped, circling high in the sky,
I glided like a mirage through the trees to the center of the forest. Where its heart lies. My lips opened, and my voice came out, like a nightingale's trill.
- To this forest I present heavenly silk as a gift, and the singing of stars on a midsummer night.
- We accept the gift, O queen of the night, and from now on we will sing your praises. - The tall grass underfoot whispered.
Thank you for reading!
We can keep Inkspired for free by displaying Ads to our visitors. Please, support us by whitelisting or deactivating the AdBlocker.
After doing it, please reload the website to continue using Inkspired normally.