thronium91 Randy H Zirak

RECKIUM based a secreted seal, where a true evil awaits humanity and the dimensions of realms. There will be bloodshed through the cosmos, where heaven will reach its limits to save humanity.


Horror Monster literature For over 21 (adults) only. © ©️THRONIUM91rhz2022.

#RECKIUM
3
2.8k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every Friday
reading time
AA Share

Awaking

The first awaking of the secret reckium, started in the sons of Lilith. Shedim, Lilin and Rauchin.

Shedim a demigod first son of Adam.

Shadowing creature of wage of violence.

Lilin second son of Adam a demigod.

Demon of Nightmare and reality tormentor.

Rauchin third son of Adam. A Demigod of the mist of Darkness.

Lilith First wife of adam. Offspring of sinful Tempation. There the secret of Eden Realm, that had violated God garden of Knowledge. From the seventh day of God creation, Great archangels of God decent them all to there hellish tombstone. Where there lock for the 1,000 years along with Lucifer. Seal of Reckium is a Diamond that holds them in there darkness of knowledge and chaos upon all universes and dimensions. Till then,.

Thousands of years gone by, passing the ages and time of kingdoms. War and chaos throughout the lands of Era. Hard of understanding of demonic beings and other mythology creatures existing in BC. So many of them that it was overwhelming for God creation. So he flood the entire Earth, covered in water till they all drained in the depths of the sea. As trillions of souls and among the creatures, leviathan swollen them. This extands the new dawn of Noah chapter. but this is the darker side of the biblical, where demons and demi gods fought through the ages in the time dimensions. Ill make it in the beginning to thy end of the chapter. That it will be more gruesome and chilling. Beware that the following names of demigods and demonic identities are real, never to be summon in any occasion.

Every wars through the pass 8,000 years of bloodshed, demonics of shadows where rumor among humanity to find the keys of the stones.


June 12, 2022, 8:44 a.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
2
Read next chapter Modern Day

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 2 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!