H
Hannah Mic


Anaya, once promised a throne and then disappointed with a husband, Rualyn. The two find themselves in an alliance, one finding purpose in revenge and the other finding home in love. As they begin their life together, the Fae and Wizards kill, throwing their kingdom into chaos. Anaya must chose, which she loves more, her husband or revenge on those who have wronged her.


Fantasy Epic For over 18 only.

#Fae #romance #lover #enemytolovers #revenge #abuse #darkmagick #wizards #inkspiredstory #tale
3
939 VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every Wednesday
reading time
AA Share

Prologue | in principio

In the beginning, there were three begins. From these three begins came all of life. These three beings were equal, and the same, but three separate beings at the same time. They created the earth as we know it. They divided the earth evenly, allowing for large rivers to separate, and isolate their kingdoms.

The first kingdom was the Fae kingdom. The Fae King was tall and thin, His skin was transparent, and his blood was black. His children sprang forth from the flowers of his kingdom. They were powerful in the ways of trickery. However, to keep their power in check, the other two beings cursed the power of the Fae. The Fae were bound by truth. Their words were forced to be true, but they were allowed to provide the wrong idea to the other two. The fae served the other two beings by keeping peace treaties honest. They lived peacefully in Kingdom that was bright, and sweetly smelling.

The second being was a Wizard. He was powerful in his magick. His kingdom was in the deep forests, protected by various spells. His children came from inside the trees, where they would later be buried. They trained themselves in the ways of their father, to protect themselves from the other two. To keep the balance of peace, The wizards were bound by more laws of magick. They could only cast spells by sacrificing something. Each spell had a price. A life for a life, energy for energy. Protection for sacrifice.

The last being was a woman. She was the least crafty of the three. Her power was in her weakness, mortality. The other two had their Magick to protect themselves, but the human angered none, by her soft words. She bound the other two by their curses, and then she fashioned for herself a lover. Her children came from her womb and love. They were vast and took the majority of the earth for themselves.

Long after the three had their children, and the world was filled, the three originals were tired of living on the earth. They met together again and became known as the Highest. The highest saw those whom it was pleased in and gave them gifts, such as future seeing, or healing.

The Fae and the Wizards saw each other as equal in power quarreled. They were so different in power that they mistrusted the other. The Humans watched as the species began to kill each other. Until one day, a wizard killed a human in a quarrel, mistaking him for a Fae.

The power of the humans came, wowing the other two. They had thought the humans were weak, but when one of the humans was injured, the others rushed to their side. They banded together, quickly driving the remaining Fae and Wizards into hiding. The sweet-smelling valleys and deep forests began sacred ground for the oppressed.

Once the weakest of the three, the humans had the earth in their possession. They spread out, finding new lands, and new goods. They established trades and created cities. They established their kings. The Fae and Wizards, so deep in hiding became legends. A few of the bravest humans wandered into these valleys and forests, rarely to be seen again. If they happened to find their way out alive, they told stories of a life far beyond the humans. These stories became legend too, and the humans, afraid of what would happen if the Fae and Wizards came back, began to worship them.

Again divided, the humans began to quarrel over land and water, and resources. They formed into separate kingdoms. Of these kingdoms, there were three more powerful than the others. They had been founded by the three children of the firstborn son of the firstborn son, for six generations. This king had three daughters, and each took a husband who hated the other two. From this division came Thete, the land of jewels, silk, and finest riches, Raiden, the land of soldiers and steel, stronger than the other two, and Hardin, the land of cattle and grain.

Generations passed, and the three kingdoms saw their good and bad leaders pass. There were marriages, and alliances that passed, and were buried in the history books. Then the Fae and the Wizards reappeared in history. From the three kingdoms came three children who were the same age, raised together.

Anaya from Thete was the oldest daughter of the King, whose name is lost in history because of this story. When she was four, she was sent to the Grey castle in the region of Keh, in the most secluded part of Thete. Her father was a proud man and often made war with the nearby tribes. He bullied the other two kingdoms for cheaper armor and cattle, often attacking them.

There was Cassian, from Harden, the first son of Queen Lea. Hardin was the only matriarchal kingdom and was often attacked by Thete for this belief. Cassian’s father was a weak man who took too much ale for his own good. But Cassian’s mother often snuck into his room and beat him into a strong man. He was one summer Anaya’s junior and joined the other heir in Grey castle when he was ten harvests.

The last heir was Ladden, of Raiden. His parents were the strongest of the kingdom’s leaders. They had formed a hard alliance with each other and were very in love. Their kingdom prospered under their reign and was very rich. They were happy, and their family was also. Ladden had two younger brothers and three sisters.

Of the three heirs, Ladden was the strongest, best educated, and wisest. He was also the oldest. As a sign of peace, he would join Anaya and Cassian at Grey castle. The three future leaders were to form an alliance stronger than the first three Fates.

But the Fae had made their way into the ranks of Anaya’s staff. A maid of hers watched over Anaya. This Fae had sworn allegiance to Anaya’s mother and taught Anaya the ways of the Fae’s magick. The Fae saw the future queen as a way out of hiding.

The wizards also watched. Their target was Prince Ladden however, and their intention was not to protect. They taught Ladden the deepest. Evillest magick, without the repercussions. Ladden’s quick temper caused him to cast a spell without thought, and the young prince was killed.

Shock filled the three kingdoms. Cassian and Anaya were taken home, and disunion came forward. Anaya’s father became obsessive over his throne and saw threats from all sides. Cassian's mother became an evil abusive monster and was killed by her own son.

So it began, the story of a young queen, and her quest, of revenge, of hatred and of love, and of the three kingdoms, bounded together, through a gift of the highest, a Woman.—

May 11, 2022, 7:07 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
0
To be continued... New chapter Every Wednesday.

Meet the author

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~