kks K.K.S.

Kane Porter was as boring as his name implied. Of all the financial coordinators under me, he was the one least likely to be interesting on an intoxicated evening. Kane was quiet, well-mannered and nobody was friends with him. I was his boss and I got along well with everyone until I came across a problem. The account I'd been skimming from had a good hunk of change missing now. Not good. How could I have it investigated without flagging myself for the ten thousand dollars I'd 'borrowed'? There was only one thing I could do. Porter was a nice guy. He'd help me out. No one could be safer to ask...


Erotica For over 18 only.

#blackmail #erotic #sex #forced #captive #kidnap #employee #boss #badboy #tattoos #dark #fantasy #romance
8
9.7k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every week
reading time
AA Share

TEASER

Enjoy what? Watching me beg? That made my brown eyes snap with fury.

"Do you know who you're talking to?" I hissed.

"Careful pup, don't bite." He closed in on me to tower over me. "Hounds in heat shouldn't antagonize the big dog."

I glared up at him. Catching that woodsy cologne again. And for some reason it was disorienting me now, combined with the rest of him. My eyes roved down over his frame, knowing now that he was wound with muscle and coated in sexy tattoos.

"So, which am I?" I challenged. "A pup or the bitch in heat?"

He dropped his face to me. "You tell me."

I reared back. That'd sounded perilously close to a come on. From Porter?

Okay, clearly, he's not at all who I thought he was.

"I'm your boss!"

"Not here you're not." He took another predatory step toward me, forcing me to retreat before he stepped on my foot. He chased my movements. "Here you're a small woman alone in the apartment of a man you hardly know. Asking him for favors when you never know what you're going to get."

What am I going to get? I almost wanted to ask the question. Nearly dying with curiosity now.

"What are you going to do?" I eyed that holster. "Shoot me?"

He snorted. "Why would I do that?"

He reached into his side pocket and lifted his fold handcuffs to tap them pointedly toward me. "When this could be sooo much more fun."

"Porter!"

"My name is Kane. Only people at Clark & Walker call me that."

"But I-"

"Kane." He cut me off. Walking past me. "If you want to keep talking to me, you're going to have to go with me. I have to get to work."

*****

Read ahead at:

bit.ly/KKSdarkerotica

March 19, 2022, 5:12 a.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
2
Read next chapter A Painfully Average Morning

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 10 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!