kks K.K.S.

I am a Catalyst. The Spark, the lore calls me. The problem with being a Spark was two-fold. Monsters were drawn to me. And I'd known so many of them that I found myself unable to be intrigued by any normal, human male. I was drawn to those dangerous breeds now, like a moth to flame, how much could I really resist their primal aggression? You'd think that with my time as a Spark, I'd have learned how to recognize each creature. But there were so many, I didn't know where to begin. Every male creature lusted for me, especially the monsters. And I for them. The trick I faced was in trying not to attract every unholy thing I came across. And when I did, in identifying which just wanted to possess me and which might actually kill me. I was clearly failing. On both accounts.


Fantasy Dark Fantasy For over 18 only.

#erotica #forced #shape #shift #dark #sex #slave #prisoner #dungeon #dominant #AGGRESSIVE #vampire #werewolf #goblin #romance #captive #kidnap #fey #feral-fey #FERUS
6
8.6k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every week
reading time
AA Share

TEASER

My curiosity got the better of me. Scanning the occupants furtively I saw dark skin to light skin beings. Some with pointed ears, some with twisted snouts or thing lips exposing fanged teeth.

Monsters of every breed here. I noticed.

But turning my head a bit further beneath the hood of my cloak, allowed me to glimpse the figure sitting in the west windowsill. His booted feet resting on a chair beneath him. Men surrounding him. Ones that had been happily regaling the group with tales of their feats until I walked in. His hair was pale blonde and mimicked the shade of the moonlight peering in on the wide, indented sill next to him. Blue eyes were fierce as they stared at me unblinkingly.

Oh, no.

He must've nodded because the barkeep told me where to go.

I climbed the side stairs, far against a back wall. Turning twice, before they reached the second level. The railing dusted in gilt. And the steps trimmed in it. I suspected there'd once been a shining gold or red rug which had long since worn through to the point it was irreparable. That was typically the preferred colors of the Eternus.

They liked flaunting their power and wealth.

That was why I preferred hounds. The man-beasts, contrary to nasty rumors, were typically kinder and gentler than most other species in Ferus Country.

The tavern was built with the usual extravagance of a place made for the soul-draining, air stealing, Eternus beasts.

It was now a place nicer than most that the Hounds, the shapeshifting animals, and the dwarves and goblins of Endless Wood knew.

Making it their favorite place.

I reached the upper level and found the room that would be mine. Stepping inside I swung my cloak out of the way and closed the door. Sighing in relief I walked over to the chair and swung the cloak off.

"Hello, Baby Girl."

The words came from behind me.

I stiffened. Going ramrod straight. Knowing that dreaded, husky voice anywhere.

"How can you be roaring one moment and then speaking so huskily the next?" I whirled around to face him with a deep glower.

He shrugged. Tilting his head with a grudging smirk.

"How'd you get in here?" My hands worked in white knuckled fists.

Something his keen gaze didn't miss.

"Walked with you."

I knew what those cryptic words meant. Knew instantly what he'd done. From the time I'd left the counter speaking to the barkeep he'd been with me. Walking in pace with me. Expertly matching his movements to mine so I'd have zero chance of hearing something.

Something he's done to me before.

Then when I cracked the door, he'd have slid in behind me, even as I turned to move my cloak, he was a breath behind me.

kksdarkerotica.com

or Patreon at: https://bit.ly/KKSdarkerotica

March 19, 2022, 4:18 a.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
1
Read next chapter Catalyst

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 5 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!