dscott Destiny Scott

Matt Moreamus was a game designer from 1999 who fell victim to his game and the creation of the game has warped his mind to a super villain. Marcius found the game in 2370 and he was walking home with game in hand when he ran into his crush and her brother and offered for them to come and play it and they followed him back to his house where they also fall victim to the game. Will they defeat Moreamus and escape the game or Will they fall victim and meet their demise?


Science Fiction Futuristic All public.

#Sci-fi #game #mastermind
1
989 VIEWS
Completed
reading time
AA Share

The game

“It was 1999 when Moreamus made a video game called “RISE OF MOREAMUS DESTROYER OF THE UNIVERSE!!” He was so ecstatic when he finished the newest level in his game when all of a sudden he heard a whirring from his desktop so he shut it down thinking it was overheating and when he did the computer light up and sucked him in the game. No one has heard from him since”



It was on the back of the game that Marcius read as he left the games store on his way home from school. As he rounded the corner he ran into his crush Jane. After he ran into Jane, he got up all red faced and embarrassed. Jane laughed and responded “Hello” “Hi…” he responded back. “ Whatcha got there?” Jane asked, “oh this?” Marcius said looking down at his new game “ It’s a game from 1999 that wasn’t very popular….” “Oh I see, I’ve heard somewhat about this. Did you know that one of the copies of the games sucked in its owner and he was never seen again. So be careful when you play it.” she replied and walked on her way and he walked his way home. When he turned on to his street he again ran into Jane who was with her older brother this time and not alone. When she saw him again she exclaimed “ I don’t know who is following who but this is funny.” Then she went on explaining that she told her brother that Marcius got the game she had wanted to play since hearing about the rumors when her brother Mikel spoke up saying that she begged our parents to let her come over so she could play the game with you and they asked him to go with her.


Once they arrived at Marcius’s house, the trio went up to his room and they assembled the game and chose their characters and hit start on their controllers when this whirring sound came over the system with a glowing neon light and with one big flash of light came across the room then WHOOSH they were transported into the game.

March 9, 2022, 2:51 a.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
1
Read next chapter Annihilation

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 1 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!