briavry Brirron Avry

There is something more about rumors you would hear around. There must be more than anything anyone could hear because a secret is indeed a secret that no one must hear, no one must know. Everyone thought they know about something if they heard rumors about it, but there must be something to surprise them about the truth because no one could know a secret once it's called a secret. No one could know the truth of a secret unless it is not a secret anymore.


Romance Chick-lit All public.

#] #arrangemarriage, #marriage, #badboy, #goodgirl #bad #badgirl
24
28.8k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every 2 days
reading time
AA Share

Synopsis

Maybe Jelaine Shil Moara is one of the people who were tied in the past because her mom suddenly decided to transfer her to a new school to send her way to meet the last guy she wants to see again, her fiancee.


Yes, not only in the past she was tied but in an agreement of marrying a guy. It was almost like a past for her since she hasn't seen him for quite a while.


Being with him was never ordinary and maybe it will never be because the decision of her mom to set their meet changed the runs of her whole life.


Why? Because his companionship will cause a curiosity that is hard to disregard. But then, she made up her mind about it and was completely sure it won't be a regret. She embraced it.


Being devoured by it will deliver information behind the curtains.


What world could she possibly get invaded?


April 21, 2022, 7:09 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
3
Read next chapter Prologue

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 20 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!