0
2.4k VIEWS
Completed
reading time
AA Share

A haunting in North Carolina

Bobby Peterson, is a handsome single guy who is looking for the right person to spend the rest of his life with, he's on this dating app texting this beautiful woman and her name is Kelly Wright she lives in North Carolina she has been experiencing paranormal activities in her home because the house she bought someone else lived there for a while and used a Oujia board and opened up a portal to the spirit realm.


Bobby, is packing his bags for his trip to North Carolina, so that way he can stay with this woman he called a paranormal investigator to help solve the problem so that way the spirits can return back to where they came from whether it's from the cemetery or somewhere nearby.


He met, the young woman at the house she let him stay with her for a couple of days or nights because he is trying to help others with this problem because no one should ever have to experience this type of problem.


The people, are trying to get settled for the night until they heard a vampire named Kenny Robinson and they were wondering why he was here he said that he's here because he's looking for

Jan. 7, 2022, 5:07 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
0
Read next chapter Vampires in New Mexico

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 1 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!