K
Kaitlyn Shabou


Each chapter has somthing to do with Ayla and Kaitlyn. This actully happens to me in real life so I decided to write a story about it. This story is mainly about a beautiful memory of me and Ayla for each chapter of our life. Send feedback if you like it or not.


Memoir & Life Stories All public.

#Thishasmemoriesandlovetoshare-
3
2.2k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Everyday
reading time
AA Share

First day of school

Kaitlyn got out the door and kissed her mom. As her mom drove away, she was hoping she would see her friends. She walked and walked until she reached the school, then, she went inside and looked for room 9. Finally, She found it and went inside, sat down at her desk, and posed like a bride. She twinkled her eyes, around the room, but none of her friends were there to make her bloom. She looked down at her feet and waited to go home, until she spotted a girl, so shy, so scared so alone. Kaitlyn gave a try, to make a new friend. She stepped out her chair and went to lend help.

The girl stepped away, looking scared and frightened, Kaitlyn smiled and said, "Why so is your name?" The girl looked down at her backpack, and stood very still. She tried to blend in the walls, but it didn't work there. She looked at the hills, outside the window top, then she stared at Kaitlyn and introduced herself. "My name is Ayla," She says with a grin, Kaitlyn pounces to her feet and asks, "Want to be friends?" Ayla giggles and nods, and waits for class to begin, oh so ever so friendly to have such a good friend.

Dec. 24, 2021, 12:31 a.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
1
Read next chapter Sleep over

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 1 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!