Short tale
0
2.3k VIEWS
Completed
reading time
AA Share

Listen

Are you listening?

Hey babe it’s me,

I really need to get some shit off my chest; could you maybe just listen?

I mean no offense but somehow my problems and issues don’t appear to really matter to you? It starts with babe you really hurt my feelings today…

and ends with; "you got problems you got issues"; everyone needs or want's something from you...

All excuses to do what you do, close me off shut me out!

You do you baby that’s what it’s all about!

But I am the selfish one you, always try to point out?

wow! you truly need to open your eyes grow up or get the fuck out of my life!...

I don’t even know how to deal with you anymore I don’t know what’s right what’s wrong, can’t tell the truth from the lies, so much going on in my head sometimes I think you would rather our love be dead….

You lie right to my face; I am so not stupid honey, You Know what you say is not hardly the truth I see you, I saw that statement; shits been going on for years; I trusted you, gave you all of my faith and all you did was throw everything back in my face….

I don’t believe you anymore; my heart has been broken to many times by your deception; no more bullshit excuses so I don’t walk away…

Give me some truth before it’s to late….

I have a problem! A problem with you!

Get over yourself!

I know you fucking see what you do…

I am so fucking tiered of sticking up for all the stupid shit you DO!!!

I know you see me drowning you throw me a line to short to grasp, just enough so I feel your small effort to save me and my love for you!!!

I see and know things I didn’t mean to see;

you are not as cleaver as you may think yourself to be;

I know you just hate that “ I give you no privacy!”

what the fuck is that even supposed to mean?...

As of lately your actions have been childish to say the least.

I can’t help that I see the change you never planned for me to see;

I can not change that all my feelings have just become noise;

I can’t help when your talking to me anymore all I hear is your anger and sadness the unmanageable guilt from all your deception an lies…

You can’t stand when I discover the truth and I always do even if I forgot to tell you!

You won’t tell me what’s happening so I have to find out somehow because otherwise it eats us both alive…

I can’t do it anymore I feel like all I do is fight for us by myself ; I don’t challenge you, I don’t stand up to you, I have not helped you become a better man I’ve just enabled you; while I continued to blame you; I tell you to stop! I ask you to quit; I eat all your reactions to my questions and concerns because otherwise my fuse is just lit and honestly it’s just not very long anymore….


RJW2021

Dec. 14, 2021, 7:34 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
0
The End

Meet the author

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~