L
LALA Deenhoek


<Please leave review, I'm new! > This story is about Jordan. Jordan is a 19 year old boy. Jordan and his friends always were close during high school, but after graduation they lost contact. Now his friends moved on, while Jordan still lives in ventura, a place close to LA. When he's getting a coffee in the local shop, he sees one of his friends. They decide to re-unite with the four of them. They exchange stories, experiences and a lot more. Each of them lived a year without seeing eachother. But they still have the same bond. Sad ending!!


Drama Not for children under 13. © DO NOT COPY

#tragic #dead #love #highschool #school #high #Sadening #childhoodbestfriends
2
1.3k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every 2 days
reading time
AA Share

Somewhere in 2019

It's been a year. A year since I saw her. I mean, I see her every night in my dreams, but it has been a year since I last saw her in person. Now she's standing right in front of me. Ordering a small coffee, no milk and no sugar. I wonder if she ever thought about me. About how it would've been if she stayed. If all three of them stayed. She walks away from the counter and our eyes meet. For a moment I feel what I felt back then. Then I'm back to reality. Suddenly she stand in front of me. 'Hi', I say. 'Hello', is what she answered. 'Look at us. Both 19 years, one full of experience in life, while the other one only knows in which aisle the diapers are. So different, but still the same', I said to break the ice. The only reaction i get back from her, is her beautiful smile.

Nov. 24, 2021, 3:32 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
1
Read next chapter Ventura, 2018, graduation

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 3 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!