1
3.7k VIEWS
Completed
reading time
AA Share

Love can be a lie

Love isn't who tells us whom to love or whom to pick. We look for to find a way to be loved or happy. They come in our life, they leave from us as well. "Love is a lie who begins the journey between us" Life can't be judged or picked by. Between the love and a lie is choosing one of them.

The journey that make us one whole of being partners is loyal with each other.

It can say love isn't fully a lie but at least you have been through it, decide rather to stay together and fight the demons in our life. Or just to say we are a team, a power to live with it, you think and say. The lie of their words can cause distress, The emotion of mix feeling so, you feel trap.

With being the good couple, making one of us happy. Within the relationship we have to think, see and choose one word for us to be and not bevlike someone else. Love can be trust, a lie, or a life full of trustworthy what can we say?

"I think love is a power of greatness, full of untrustworthy also we don't really know"

We can be a cheater, and you wouldn't see the secret of it, so we eat it and pretend it was nothing. That's what we say, its blindness the trusty you have for your partner. If were not facing the real issue between trusty and untrustworthy?

Nov. 18, 2021, 11:06 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
1
Read next chapter A secret of not knowing if there faithful or not

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 5 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!