binit-kumar-singh BINIT KUMAR SINGH

This story begins from UK's Jail Honde date-15/02/2020 where questions are being asked to a prisoner. Outside the room where the prisoner is going to be asked the question, some COPS are whispering something among themselves. This book is also available on Amazon Search binit Kumar singh.


Romance Romantic suspense All public.

#] #romance-
2
8.2k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every Saturday
reading time
AA Share

CHAPTER 1- BEGINNING

This story begins from UK's Jail Honde date-15/02/2020 where questions are being asked to a prisoner. Outside the room where the prisoner is going to be asked the question, some COPS are whispering something among themselves, but suddenly they stop whispering because a sound of someone's footsteps comes.Then they all look backwards and they see that their police commissioner is coming towards them.

The police commissioner comes towards them and ask "Did the prisoner tell anything?"

"No sir but we are trying".

"Ok open the door i want to talk with him".The police commissioner locks the door as soon as he enters, There are already two policemen inside who salute on seeing the police commissioner.

There is only one table and two chairs in that room, on one chair the prisoner is sitting with his head bowed.

The police commissioner sits in front of the prisoner and calls his name "Ravi".

The prisoner slowly raises his head and smiles at the police commissioner.Then he says "I knew you will definitely come to me Mr.KWINS".

"So you know me"commissioner said in a light voice.

"I can recognize the voice of the one who caught me".

"Look, I'll just ask you some questions, if you answer correctly, I promise you that I will reduce your punishment."

Ravi nodded yes.

"So my first question is why did you cheat on him?"

"I have betrayed many business empires not only him".

"You are a big bastard. "

"I know Sir".

"So who else have you cheated? "

"The answer of your every question is in this story, the story is long, your valuable time of three or four hours will be wasted in this story."

"I don't care how much time I waste if I get my answers".

"Ok listen, this story starts from London's Street No. 31date-11/02/2018 I had finished my studies and was looking for a job I asked for a job in big companies, but I did not get a job because of some of my past sins,Then I heard that the post of a manager in TAIS company is vacant.When I reached his office, I found that the owner of Tais company Miss Rhitojha Swan has also come there.

There was going to be a big meeting there, I went to the receptionist and said that today I have an interview for the post of manager.He checked on his computer and told me that "you have to go to that room after ten minutes".she was pointing me to a door.

I said "ok", and i sat down on a chair and waited to give my interview.

Nov. 8, 2021, 12:41 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
1
Read next chapter CHAPTER 2- PEN

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 24 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!