a
adriano neres

Arthur Jordan was just a common people with a dark past, until he wants justice for the city. Plus your main goal is to avenge your father's death caused by a criminal named Owl. Attention: this story is a republication for other languages, I'm not fluent in English and I had to use a translator

Action For over 18 only.
385 VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Everyday
reading time
AA Share

Hope

newton city 1985 night

i'm suicidal

i'm the only person in this world to be a hero

in this town, the world of the world

i'm Jason Jordan best known as a knight

today, the 1/05 can be my end and the city becomes the city of blood, my end may be by a psychopath called owl the biggest psychopath in this town no one knows its alter ego.

that night he killed my psychological 10 cops,

Six innocent people, and my family kidnapped Mary my wife and Arthur my 6-year-old son.

arthur will be the heir to the excalibur sword and my suit

knight jumps over predios and police cars go through

streets.

in seven minutes knight and the cops arrive in a shed

knight sees his family tied up.

owl says

- Look who the suicide is here

knight takes his sword and says

Only one of us will get out alive tonight

knight advances with his sword and quickly attacks owl with a cut of his sword

owl bleeds and starts laughing and moves with his sword as a knight.

but knight can defend himself, cops come in to rescue the family

from knight screams from his family torments him.

knight hits a blow where owl and thrown into a wall

and advance, but quickly owl can catch a knight's neck

but even then owl hurts himself, knight can stab the owl's belly.

owl says

- Aagh, you got it, Cof

owl stabs the knight's leg by throwing the Excalibur sword away.

knight stands up and punches an owl's face and breaks one of his arms

the owl sword falls into the bloody chao owl of a knight's eye breaking a part of his suit.

knight releases a part of the excalibur sword energy in owl sending owl out of the shed.

while the cops rescue the knight's family.

knight punches owl and says

- That may be my fall but yours too

owl falls into the Floor and says

-I always have a surprise from english

and draw a gun and shoot a knight in the chest

and it falls on the floor

arthur runs crying to his father's body

and it does

Dad, because you did this

and in his last words, knight says

- It was necessary Argh

knight dies in the arms of his son

the cops try to calm Arthur and Mary down while the other cops are at it

they check the owl's body and say it

- He's dead

- The end-

The next chapter :legacy

Sept. 16, 2021, 2:25 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
Read next chapter Legacy

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 1 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!