T
Tanya Teilor


Someone says that girls are not strong, they are the weaker sex. What will you say when you see the story of the great sorceress of another universe - Katori Danito?


Romance Contemporary Not for children under 13.

#Magic #Romance #Drama
0
1.8k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Everyday
reading time
AA Share

Chapter 1

Overlord Test…The most fantastic sight, probably, in the whole magical world! Just imagine: one of the candidates is fighting the son of Boru Ensoto himself - the most powerful wizard in history! The names of those two candidates are Katori Danito and Penny Untero.

Katori Danito. A girl of fourteen with very short sakura hair. Her character is mixed: she can scream, and cry, and laugh, and not be afraid of anything. Her classmate Areto Ensoto appointed the girl as his grandfather's Cardcaptor, as he is unable to. But he is not a demon - to help the girl, they handed the keeper - Chetorina. A yellow-haired boy of fifteen lost his title to own these cards at the age of five, when he, by sheer coincidence, scattered all the cards for his grandfather's 55th birthday. These "pieces of paper" have unreal power - each card has its own strength and character. Boru sealed all his strength in these cards, and called them by his name. He wanted no stranger to own them.

After the incident at the birthday, Areto was sentenced to find a replacement for him to search for cards. If he cannot find, then he will not live.

Another candidate is Penny Untero, Areto's ex-fiancée. She has long red hair that curls like waves. She was not engaged to Areto of her own free will. She was ordered by her mother, Emoto Untero. She wanted to keep her daughter out of danger in a bad marriage, but her happiness was more important to Emoto. So she broke off the engagement and Penny began dating Katori's childhood friend, Reno Hiroso.

Reno Hiroso. The guy with green hair. A specific color, however. He is fourteen years old. He is very "modest" and often shouts. In short, he is no different from Katori in this regard. But he is gnawed by doubts that he will ever become a great Shinobi, a great warrior of the entire United Kingdom. How he would like to protect Katori, Penny, his mother, his father. Help Areto defeat all the villains…

Before I start talking about the Great Overlord Test, I want to tell you how the girls began to be friends.

***

Katori went into her room, which was decorated with Areto's photographs. She was very much in love with him. All pupils and students of the Royal Academy lived far from their parents, each in his own room. January has come, and it is already getting cold outside.

– I'm going to put on my pajamas, - the girl decided, going up to the closet.

– I agree that it is necessary. Chilly, - agreed Chetorina, whom Katori called for short - Cheto-chan. The Guardian looked at the photographs hanging over her mistress's bed. - Still thinking about this kid? - Chetorina blushed and looked into the eyes of the hostess. - Katori, you are only partners with him! There is no need to have anything more than a contractual relationship with him!

Katori fell to the floor and took the sword, which she aimed at Cheto.

– What are you doing?! Take it away! - tried to restrain the ardor of the sorceress Chetorina.

Katori knelt down and lowered her sword. Her tears rolled down the handle of the weapon. She didn't know what to do. She didn't know who to run to for help. Even Reno, her childhood friend, did not save her from "love depression"!

– But… - The girl's voice was suppressed, which is why she stuttered. - What if you love a person? - Katori raised her not very cheerful gaze to Chetorina. - I love him!

– Don't forget! He's already engaged, and no one can help you here, Katori! - everything also calmly said the keeper. - My advice to you is to forget it. And as soon as possible. You will save your life, my girl.

Katori, choking in her tears, rushed to the door. She was in so much pain that no one understood her, not even the keeper, not even her best friends, not even her father and brothers. The mother already died when she was a year old, and the grandmother did not care at all what was happening to her beloved granddaughter. She lives in "that" world.

– You will never understand me, Chetorina, the keeper of the sacred seal! - Katori opened the door and ran away.

– Katori! Dress at least something! - Chetorina wanted to fly after her, but the door slammed shut. And the keeper will not have enough strength to open it with some growth! - Damn it! - Chetorina began to cry. - Boy, if I had my true form… I would flatten you once or twice! The mistress is suffering because of you! - The Guardian continued to roar, covering her face with her hands, sitting on the floor. - How I wish I could help her in some way…

– Just smile more often, Chetorina, - As if hearing her words, an elderly wizard appeared with snow-white hair and in a gray cloak that hid his body. Among this portrait, only green eyes stood out.

– B-B-Boru?! - The Keeper burst into tears, now with happiness, and flew to him, hugging him tightly. - What are you doing here? You…

– You have the power to see dead spirits, - Boru said succinctly. - And don't blame my grandson for everything that happens.

– He makes my mistress suffer! - the keeper never ceased to be angry. - If I had my true form, I would… - Chetorina threatened with her small fist, but her intentions were serious.

– I understand how much you want to protect Miss Katori… - the wizard began to speak in a quiet and calm voice. As, however, almost everyone in the Ensoto clan says.

– How do you know her name? - the keeper was terribly surprised. It was a shock to her to hear that. How does the wizard know who the worthless kid "under contract" has chosen?!

– Let me finish, Chetorina, - Boru reprimanded. He doesn't like being interrupted. - I understand how much you want to protect Miss Katori, but you probably don't know that they are destined for each other by fate.

– What kind of nonsense are you talking about?! - Chetorina said without emotion, with a serious expression on her face.

– Not delirium, but the true truth, - the deceased wizard smiled softly and looked into the eyes of the keeper. - Didn't you notice the way they look at each other?

– It doesn’t mean anything, - Chetorina crossed her arms over her chest and looked away, blushing terribly.

– Would you like some tea? - asked Boru and went to the table in the kitchen. He opened the refrigerator. - And Miss Katori, it turns out, knows how to cook delicious! Do you want some cake?

– I won't refuse, - the keeper smiled and sat down on the table. She's small, so she won't be able to eat while sitting on a chair.

Fifteen minutes later, Boru poured tea for himself and the keeper. He cut the cake and the guys had a tea party. Too bad Katori is not home, Chetorina thought. And she remembered about her mistress. Boru noticed the excitement on her small face.

– Chetorina, something happened? You are preoccupied with something. What's bothering you?

– You see, Boru, - Chetorina put down her cup and began to speak. - I now realize how hard it was for the hostess to hear my words. I advised her to forget your grandson, - Boru was very much surprised. - I never knew Katori loved him that much! - Chetorina began to cry. - I will not forgive myself if she is not with him! - The Keeper covered her face with her hands, not showing her pain.

– Never, - Boru touched the keeper's face. - Never hide everything that happens to you.

– What? - Chetorina did not understand. - I say everything that happens to me in general!

– Something that you are silent, - noticed Boru's embarrassment on the face of the sorceress. - Why, then, does Miss Katori know nothing about the Overlord Test?

Chetorina seemed to be shocked, as she was shocked by the words spoken by Boru Ensoto. How does he know all this, she never ceased to be surprised. She asked the same question to the wizard, to which he answered:

– I just know and that's it.

Meanwhile, Katori did not find a place for herself. She ran, no matter where. The girl did not even notice that she had left the territory of the Royal Academy! When, after five minutes, she came to her senses, she did not return.

"Why do I need all this? Nobody loves me here at all! And who will love someone like me?! I can only scream and can! I don't know anything about magic, I don't even know the elementary theory, unlike his bride!"

After these thoughts, Katori sat down on the grass and cried bitter tears. She wanted to stop, but failed. Such negative emotions took possession of the poor girl that she was completely absorbed by them. If she knew where she was at all, she would never have believed it!

– Katori? - Passed by the one that the girl least wanted to see. And it was Penny, wearing a long sleeveless yellow dress. - What are you doing here? Why not at the Academy?

– Why do you care? - Katori said without emotion, not even realizing that help would be very useful to her.

– Lost? - the heiress of the Untero clan asked anxiously. - Let me help you find your way? - suggested the girl.

– What more! I'll find it myself! - Katori is so stubborn that, despite the difficult situation in which she is, she still managed to find the strength to stand up with courage and leave her rival.

Penny, in general, did not give a damn about it, but something pushed her. And this "something" - her thoughts: "Penny, you see that she is suffering! Why can't you still break this damn engagement?! How many times have Areto told you that he loves another?! Infinitely many! So much! Try to make friends with her! You yourself claimed that you like her!"

After these thoughts, Penny hesitated a little, and then called out to the girl:

– Wait!

Katori turned to the girl with a serious face, not understanding what she wanted from her:

– What?

– Come and visit me! - the heiress of Untero smiled softly. - Don't think anything!

– I don’t know what to think about anymore, - Katori swore aloud. - Well, okay, let's go, - said the Cardcaptor seriously.

The girls walked down the alley, and Penny looked at Katori with loving eyes. She then blushed and slapped herself hard on both cheeks to calm her emotions. "What am I doing?!" - she thought.

– What's the matter? - Katori asked when she saw how she hit herself.

– Nothing! - Penny shook her head, still blushing. - Everything is fine!

Suddenly, someone patted Penny on the shoulder. The girl looked around and shouted:

– Moron! Damn Ritari!

– Ritari? - Katori was surprised. - And who is it?

– My brother, - Penny cursed softly. - I hear you have two brothers too.

– Yes, but they don’t scare me that much, - Katori realized that Penny was very unlucky with the brothers. - I forgot! Where are my manners? - the girl hit herself on the forehead and bowed to Penny's brother. - I'm Katori Danito, thank you for your hospitality!

Penny and Ritari looked at her like she was crazy. Why is she, Penny's rival, behaving so politely and tactfully? The Ritari knows about this, so he didn't understand anything either.

– I am also very pleased, Katori. I am Ritari Untero, Penny's younger brother, - the brother bowed in return.

The girls and the guy entered the estate. Katori wanted to swear, it was so huge! Although, Danito did not know how to express her emotions in a different way.

– What a huge nihrena! - Katori was quietly surprised, not noticing Penny's mother. - Oh, excuse me, please! Katori Danito! Thank you for invitation! - Katori bowed to the head of the Untero clan.

- Penny, did you bring her? - Emoto, her mother, asked seriously. - You know that only the Ensoto clan is always welcome on this estate.

– What are these traditions for, mother? She's so cute! - tried to restrain the ardor of his mother Ritari. - Just look!

After that, the girls became best friends, and everyone made up.

***

The guys have caught the last card, and it would seem that you can celebrate. But everything is just beginning. A magical portal has formed.

Areto ran up and hugged Katori.

– Don't worry, I'm with you.

– Okay, - Katori felt calmer because someone was protecting her.

But it was too early to rejoice. A man in a raincoat emerged from the portal, completely covering his face and body.

– Who is this? - Reno asked, not understanding anything either.

– This is Ramoto Ensoto, my uncle.And by compatibility - the Judge of the Overlord Test.

Sept. 9, 2021, 11:47 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
0
To be continued... New chapter Everyday.

Meet the author

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~