nassania-keddy Nassania keddy

very short meaning of life,thanks and enjoy #firststory


Memoir & Life Stories All public. © n/a

#]
Short tale
3
2.0k VIEWS
In progress
reading time
AA Share

life Briefly

Life is SURVIVAL.Itis a characteristic that distinguishesphysical entitiesthat have biological processes, such as signaling and self-sustaining processes, from those that do not, either because such functions have ceased (they have died), or because they never had such functions and are classified as inanimate.


While living life you can either be happy or very dissapointed but that depends on the lifestyle and income you posses.

In other words life is the period between the time of birth to Death,therefore live to the fullest and don't let nobody tell you nothing maybe if it's an advice that it's profitable cause it might even be life changing.

You ever asked yourself why you and everybody else was born? huh? Then there is probably a reason for it,but how can we find that out? It's simple sometimes check out on your own talents,trust me.If you love and an do music ,painting ,poetry or any art thing it might turn your helping hand for all the problem.

so take time to know what you like and what you can do the best.



Living Your Purpose Is TrueSustainability

Be vulnerable.

Sept. 6, 2021, 8:22 a.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
0
To be continued...

Meet the author

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~