thomas-rangel1629557240 Thomas Rangel

This one of two fan fiction books, the second one is a cross over syfy with the same race. Long ago Twilight's mother Empress Nova, was fighting a dragon, but she wasn't strong enough. As the dragon was about to end her, a Equestrian guard kicked the beast hard, knocking it onto it's back & plunged his sword through it's heart. With a sharp twist of the blade killing it. Ever sense then, they spent time together in the EverFree; in places that were calm & peaceful. Their feelings for each other grew, then one day the guard brought her to the king. The guard explained that they we're in love & that he would move into the Badlands with her. The king & his daughters were happy for them, "if you ever need anything? Don't hesitate to ask" said the king, they all shared a bow & then the duo returned to the Badlands. Sorry, but you'll find out more with the young heir to Twilight's throne. Do enjoy 🙂


Fanfiction Anime/Manga Not for children under 13. © ©August 23, 2021

#]
0
2.2k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every 30 days
reading time
AA Share

The heir is born!

The sun was beaming across the scorched earth of the Badlands, deep in the center of massive crater sits a colossal hive with a massive swarm of changelings all eager to see the new arrival to the Empire. It was around three in the afternoon, when news came across the hive mind (the heir has been born!!!) in response a huge cheer rose from the swarm, all excited for their Empress.


In one of the recovery rooms, a very happy Twilight was laying in bed with a newborn cradled in her right wing. " welcome to the world, my little star light" gently kissing the little filly. The door opens & a regal dragon enters " she definitely has your eyes & mane my love" kissing her passionately, she returned it. "she has her father's wings, but she does have pegusas wings as well". The little filly opened her eyes & began fidgeting in the blanket. "what's her name my love?" " don't you remember, we agreed on Novara Arcane Sparkle" the filly began giggling at the mentioning of her name, which brought a smile to her parents.

A knock on the door got their attention, "Twilight, may we come in?". "Open the door Draco" her husband bowed & opened the door, "Novara these are your grandparents" " & guys this is our daughter Novara Arcane Sparkle". Velvet & Night awed over their granddaughter, "we are so proud of you both!"said Night with a smile. "will princess Celestia & Luna, visit?" asked Twilight. "They wished they could've made it, but had some emergency to deal with first" replied Velvet, frowning. " It's fine, we'll visit Equestria soon" Twilight said, beaming at her daughter.

The days were pretty interesting, for their daughter not only had her mother's powers, she is also a excellent flyer. Born with four wings, the little nymph now zoomed all around the hive. One of the guards caught her, but the speed she was going, dragged him behind her. In the dining room Nova was sipping tea, when her daughter flew through the open door to the right. "Novara," "yes, mother?" Twilight sat her cup down & glanced at her daughter. "we don't fly in the palace"Novara folded her wings & plopped on her chair across from her mother. "yes~mother" Novara moaned in annoyance.

Novara noticed a letter with a royal seal on it, laid open between her & her mother. "what's that?"she asked as she picked it up, Twilight sat her tea down & said calmly " that is a letter of enrollment to the Equestrian school of magic, my dear". Novara read it, then beamed at her mother " is this true?" Twilight nodded "it is my dear". "You are now five, which means you can begin school" she then asked Novara if she would like to take tour of the facility, before filling the enrollment form. Novara nodded & prepared to visit the kingdom that her mother was raised in.

while packing, her older step sister entered. "Novara, I'll be escorting you there & to also guard you" Novara rolled her eyes. "I don't need protection Nelja" her sister only smiled & ruffled her little sister's mane. *humph*pouted Novara as she picked up her saddle bag & left the room.


Aug. 25, 2021, 10:43 a.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
0
Read next chapter Novara's first time in a Equestrian school

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 1 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!